Critical 4th November.

Did anyone else think the sound in there was pretty bad? It didn't feel like there was any sub-bass and the treble was all muffled. Still a huge night!

Did anyone else think the sound in there was pretty bad? It didn't feel like there was any sub-bass and the treble was all muffled. Still a huge night!

Yep.

Was standing in the corner at the back of Room 2, and it seemed the large speaker there wasn't on at all...

Not trying to draw a negative picture, only to improve the raves in the future :)

Yep.

Was standing in the corner at the back of Room 2, and it seemed the large speaker there wasn't on at all...

Not trying to draw a negative picture, only to improve the raves in the future :)

That corner was quality

Some guy was standing next to my mrs and went to touch her hair a couple of times... Crackhead lol

Yeah and some beige woman kept flicking her hair at me trying to be sexy I really do hate people sometimes lol

The one who was doing a sex dance for her bloke?! Odd!

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 ----------

Bit late on the reply but this was such a great night, all DJ's were on point. Kasra was really good, probably the best I've ever seen you DJ!
Out to the corner crew :) Nice to see everyone as usual... Danwell your gf is lovely!

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

Also, Phace made me wretch & nearly spew with the bass. Serious!

The one who was doing a sex dance for her bloke?! Odd!

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 ----------

Bit late on the reply but this was such a great night, all DJ's were on point. Kasra was really good, probably the best I've ever seen you DJ!
Out to the corner crew :) Nice to see everyone as usual... Danwell your gf is lovely!

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

Also, Phace made me wretch & nearly spew with the bass. Serious!

Thankyou I just told her and she said you made her feel more welcome.. Sorry for the late reply been in Egypt

Back
Top Bottom