Critcal Sound at Fabric review

already checked this geez. (y) good read as always sounded like Kasra went in!

I was a little put off by Critical moving to room 1, do you know if its heading back to Room 2?

already checked this geez. (y) good read as always sounded like Kasra went in!

I was a little put off by Critical moving to room 1, do you know if its heading back to Room 2?

I assume this was just a one off for the Neosignal thing and normal room 2 service is being resumed as normal

Tbh, it worked really well in room one and when Enei and Kasra played the place was heaving and going off

nice review! I personally always enjoy reading about nights that I wish I had attended :) Doesn't seem strange at all to me.

- - - Updated - - -

you review the film not the cinema youre watching it in

wut

is a bit odd. seems like more analyzing than enjoyment. you review the film not the cinema youre watching it in

What?

It's not 'analysing'. I merely make mental notes of bits of the night then put it down into words. It's no different to recapping a rave to your mates when you tell them the good bits of the night you remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice review. I like your writing style.

Cheers man.

What?

It's not 'analysing'. I merely make mental notes of bits of the night then put it down into words. It's no different to recapping a rave to your mates when you tell them the good bits of the night you remember.

- - - Updated - - -

This, i don't see why it seems a foreign concept to people. you review the atmosphere, the selection, the drinks, the crowd etc. all will help someone like me make a decision on whether i'd like to attend a critical night at fabric.

This, i don't see why it seems a foreign concept to people. you review the atmosphere, the selection, the drinks, the crowd etc. all will help someone like me make a decision on whether i'd like to attend a critical night at fabric.

I agree, its a good thing to do and enjoyable to read..

Just the word "review" sounded weird lol. Like when i hear a dnb track referred to as a "song". Just sounds weird.

I see what you did there even though its clearly not intentional.

Not sure how the word 'review' can sound weird but what do I care? I get to go to nights and events for free and get looked after for writing about it. There are worse things to do tbh

Nice review

something that stood out at me though:
imo "From its humble beginnings in the smaller and more intimate surroundings of room 3, progressing into the hallowed darkness of room 2 which it now permanently calls home, on this occasion however Critical pitched itself in the clubs main room for the worldwide unveiling of Phace and Misanthrop's new Neosignal Live project alongside its usual mix of residents and guest DJ's. " sounds weird.

I would write it like "..of room 3, it progressed into the hallowed darkness of room 2 which it now permanently calls home. On this occasion however..."

Nice review

something that stood out at me though:
imo "From its humble beginnings in the smaller and more intimate surroundings of room 3, progressing into the hallowed darkness of room 2 which it now permanently calls home, on this occasion however Critical pitched itself in the clubs main room for the worldwide unveiling of Phace and Misanthrop's new Neosignal Live project alongside its usual mix of residents and guest DJ's. " sounds weird.

I would write it like "..of room 3, it progressed into the hallowed darkness of room 2 which it now permanently calls home. On this occasion however..."

yeah, good point. i was sure i did that one the draft i sent but clearly not. I can go back and re-edit it anyway...

Back
Top Bottom