DnB CRIT069 - Mefjus

Still got 68 to come yet!

Been holding off posting a Subtitles VS Critical/Modulations mix because new stuff gets released...looks like I'm going to have to wait again.

there's another Mefjus & Kasra tune floating about called Cypher which is a possibility.

I reckon signalz is going to be fucking big, hes kept it completely under wraps for a while now (ive seen him posting it in his top tunes for a bit), no ones been allowed to play it - even live i doubt so must be worth waiting for

why would it have spiral on it if it's a mefjus release? signalz and cypher would be my bet, kasra has got to be one of the biggest teases in the scene ;(

pretty sure emperor said that it was a vip for nye only and that it would never be released

There was a thread before about a Mefjus release on Critical. No audio.

Now this thread. No audio

Dont just start threads using info we probably all see on FB anyway. Seems pointless and as you said, is tedious

Dont just start threads using info we probably all see on FB anyway. Seems pointless and as you said, is tedious

Fair point...most of the threads here are speculation anyway...

"Talk about all things Drum & Bass"

This is about drum and bass.

You also cant make the assumption that everyone reading this thread will read Kasra's post and the people who wouldnt have seen it im sure will be pleased to know that 068 is a Mefjus release, I would like to know if I hadnt seen it.

If you want audio go cry to kasra not me plz

"Talk about all things Drum & Bass"

This is about drum and bass.

You also cant make the assumption that everyone reading this thread will read Kasra's post and the people who wouldnt have seen it im sure will be pleased to know that 068 is a Mefjus release, I would like to know if I hadnt seen it.

If you want audio go cry to kasra not me plz

Wow... You basically replicated a FB update. Well done you.

Back
Top Bottom