CRISSY'S FIRST TRACK - DnB AWARDS

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

Does anyone know the title? I'ts got the be Original Sin or Taxman...

Cheers

At work so cant listen to it but listened last night think was Original Sin - 8 figure Bass, might be wrong though as cant listen at the moment.

Was big set though

not related to chrissy, but did anyone hear when fabio dropped serum-snakes fist. crowd went off! wud like to of been there

Pretty sure Chrissy Chriss uses pre-pitched cds. All of his mixing seemed so artificial from this set.

that mix he does where he brings in D For Danger is ridiculous, even Andy would be pleased to cue it up that fast, it comes in like 2 bars hahahahahah

that mix he does where he brings in D For Danger is ridiculous, even Andy would be pleased to cue it up that fast, it comes in like 2 bars hahahahahah

if the tune he mixed b4 was a OS/taxman tune it would be same speed already... they all are!
all cd deck sets sound artificial imo

I'm talking about his cueing. Maybe I'm being over critical and he's just fast at mixing.

Listen to his '30 tunes in 30 minutes on 3 decks mix' - I dont think its possible to cue tunes as fast as that and then mix them in absolutely perfect.

Obviously they're CDs but if they aren't pre-pitched or the mix has been edited or done on protools then all credit to him.

@sam dnb man: I don't think you could tell the difference between a CD set vs a Vinyl set.

Listen to his '30 tunes in 30 minutes on 3 decks mix' - I dont think its possible to cue tunes as fast as that and then mix them in absolutely perfect.

Obviously they're CDs but if they aren't pre-pitched or the mix has been edited or done on protools then all credit to him.

@sam dnb man: I don't think you could tell the difference between a CD set vs a Vinyl set.

word

This is another one of my stupid questions..I have noticed a few DJs bring laptops, why and what do they do on them? Is it for trackor? All the tracks are on the laptop and it is then linked up with the action of vinyl?

Last edited:
This is another one of my stupid questions..I have noticed a few DJs bring laptops, why and what do they do on them? Is it for trackor? All the tracks are on the laptop and it is then linkind up with the action of vinyl?

Serato

It ain't that hard to cue however many tunes CD or Vinyl if your always playin them at the same speed.....too many threads about pre-pitched tunes and all that....if your good enough you don't need to bother!

Back
Top Bottom