Crissy Criss

Gruffsnuff

Am i the only one who thinks Crissy Criss is rubbish he throws so many tunes together it does my head in. Last night listening to i'm an MC get me otta her he just is constantly throwing tunes everywhere and this gives the mc no chance to properly ride it.

Am i the only one?

Am i the only one who thinks Crissy Criss is rubbish he throws so many tunes together it does my head in. Last night listening to i'm an MC get me otta her he just is constantly throwing tunes everywhere and this gives the mc no chance to properly ride it.

Am i the only one?

I have thought this, but he killed it last time I saw him play out tbf. Think he just goes into Crissy overdrive, it pisses me off when Andy does these triple drops as well. But Crissy's far from rubbish technically

I have thought this, but he killed it last time I saw him play out tbf. Think he just goes into Crissy overdrive, it pisses me off when Andy does these triple drops as well. But Crissy's far from rubbish technically

x2, last time I saw him play he opened with Hive - Neo and dropped about 4 or 5 different bangers into it, was silly

His technique is as good as most pro dj's but to me it takes more than that to grab my attention and all of us can keep throwing tunes together until two sit nicely together and especially with the mc's last night it was just noise and very little mcing. That was until Harry Shotta came on and he destroyed it.

But i have never seen him live as i avoid him so i could be wrong; next time he is on the list i will go watch him and see what hes like.

His technique is as good as most pro dj's but to me it takes more than that to grab my attention and all of us can keep throwing tunes together until two sit nicely together and especially with the mc's last night it was just noise and very little mcing. That was until Harry Shotta came on and he destroyed it.

But i have never seen him live as i avoid him so i could be wrong; next time he is on the list i will go watch him and see what hes like.

Half of the mc's are shit anyway, did a good job if you ask me..

Kristofferson_-_78.jpg

What are you on about Andy tripple dropping you goon?

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2

Dropping two tunes at once innit from the breakdown of another tune, like on Nightlife 6 he drops Gravity and Direction VIP from the breakdown of Headroom vip, its too long for my ears

Back
Top Bottom