creeP - Numb Relaxation (Feedback Appreciated)Liquiddnb

The main sections kind of exhausted my ear out, you should maybe make some sections shorter like 0:45 to 1:50 is really long and doesn't really evolve much. The kick could use some boosting and some more work on the percussion with the drums to get them rolling would improve the song, at the moment the drums are being drowned out by everything. Also the snare I don't like much, it sounds too splashy or something. I would tighten it up or find a new snare sample. I like the piano parts though, really good. I think it might be too much low end on something (sub or pad?) that made the potentially relaxing song not relaxing. It felt like my ear was being bombarded with low end (in a bad way). I reallllly liked the last like 2 seconds though. That sound was awesome.

Pretty much what nice said:P but u have a nice piano going on and with a good mixdown this would be nice

The main sections kind of exhausted my ear out, you should maybe make some sections shorter like 0:45 to 1:50 is really long and doesn't really evolve much. The kick could use some boosting and some more work on the percussion with the drums to get them rolling would improve the song, at the moment the drums are being drowned out by everything. Also the snare I don't like much, it sounds too splashy or something. I would tighten it up or find a new snare sample. I like the piano parts though, really good. I think it might be too much low end on something (sub or pad?) that made the potentially relaxing song not relaxing. It felt like my ear was being bombarded with low end (in a bad way). I reallllly liked the last like 2 seconds though. That sound was awesome.

thanks! ill try my best too make it better. Again thanks for a good feedback :D

Back
Top Bottom