Create a lush pad out of a…kick drum!

Might take that as a challenge! You know you can get pretty ill subs from a cat purring?
LOL

Now I actually want you to make that queso bass. I imagine if you stabbed the queso with a hot dog and recorded the squishy sound you could get a squishy bass. Plus, you could call a track queso bass. Make your own video and show Wilkison that Blender Bass has nothing on you.

nice tip,i m in logic actually, prefer to see the next video tip for the bass, more curious about the queso bass as mentioned :)o_O

Now make a reece bass out of a hot dog and queso cheese.

Actually you can reese anything by putting two sinewaves (Or other 2 identical waveforms, but sines come out cleanest) together with another audio source and distorting them together. =) Naturally the sines need to be pitched apart to create the reese beating effect.

Actually you can reese anything by putting two sinewaves (Or other 2 identical waveforms, but sines come out cleanest) together with another audio source and distorting them together. =) Naturally the sines need to be pitched apart to create the reese beating effect.
Are you a wizard?
are-you-a-wizard.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom