?create a dnb forum album?

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
just had an idea ..its just an idea.. but with the producers on this site should get together and put there shit on a album? im shaw there are designers on this site that can do front covers and stuff like that .i.e like the drum and bass arena album.this might sound like a crazy idea .but is it! there is enough tunes on this forum to make a bad double cd .One cd could be mixed other cd could be trak by trak .. feed back appreiciated. :idea: :bounce:

i reckon its worth it, 3 pieces of vinyl 6 tracks. nothings worse than two tracks on one side. i reckon vinyl album wud rock which means bad ace etc. get their stuff caned, altho there is a large increase in the use of cd decks............

DJ Fatal said:
i reckon its worth it, 3 pieces of vinyl 6 tracks. nothings worse than two tracks on one side. i reckon vinyl album wud rock which means bad ace etc. get their stuff caned, altho there is a large increase in the use of cd decks............
good idea for vinyl wat is the different in cost . between cd and records.

DJ Fatal said:
its all a bit of a concept atm tho!!!

We need wise words from Stu.....................
not ona bout me gettin em pressed . but if need be yer .. but there needs to be some with a few more contacts to get things rollin people aint just gona listen to myself der needs a lot of back up! :hold_hand

Im all for it but there needs to be a plan of action :fuckjoo: and there are to many tracks to do 1 album .... maybe some sort of voting/comp thing is needed to get the best and most favoured tracks ??
:hagglers: good idea thow

Re-Form said:
Im all for it but there needs to be a plan of action :fuckjoo: and there are to many tracks to do 1 album .... maybe some sort of voting/comp thing is needed to get the best and most favoured tracks ??
:hagglers: good idea thow
for shaw there is enough traxs but they all have to be the best ones not the one that are just good.. vote ing is good.

Id buy it if it had Stu's '001' tune on there!!! I NEED that on vinyl lol!!!

Definately a brilliant idea, not heard too many of the producers on here, but the ones I have have been top notch!!! You'd have to make sure theres a nice range of styles on there tho, and not just an all-out dancefloor album.

u know wat would be bad - the 3/4 piece vinyl idea, then jam a few more and do a mix CD as well mixed by jay or someone else who could do it justice

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
u know wat would be bad - the 3/4 piece vinyl idea, then jam a few more and do a mix CD as well mixed by jay or someone else who could do it justice

i vote jay to mix it too :cheerlead :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom