?create a dnb forum album?

Re-Form said:
OK found a company we can get CD`s from . 1000 with jule cases for around £200 . which is cheap as chips. :miss_rep: . I think maybe a new thread in thew tracks forum should be opened up to see how much intrest we`re gonna get and then maybe move on from there. A spokes person for the project should be apointed I.E. 12-inch grinch. And the stuff about copyright the person who produces the tune instantly holds all rights. I think the first album should be non proffit, exept covering costs. If the artwork gets on the gizo then all we need is a release date :outofammo :uberlaugh
i agree about the qoute on who holds the rights defo all we need is too get the peeps together who are gona be involved first then we can work together as a group rather than each an every maybe start a thread on who is invold but i dont think im too choose whos in or not that should be a group thing (im up for being the spokes person) (respect)..

If you want artwork that's actually drawn rather than done on the pc I'd do it, but you'll probabaly wan't something boring and plain :p

YES!!! DO IT!!! sorry somehow I completely missed this thread before. I'd buy the CD, but would lurrrve it if you could put out some of the producers work on vinyl. Like some o POOKi's tunes. :applause:

Back
Top Bottom