Crazy WIP help needed please

thin king

http://soundcloud.com/thin-king/crazy-wip

kinda stuck on this one wanting some feedback on the sonics of this please (think I've been tinkering a bit too much) - the structure is very rough and not final at all at the moment and its only half way complete overall too so please just concentrate on how full it sounds (or not)

Cheers

cheers for the feedback - as i said its not structured yet just trying to get the relationship between the sounds right got re- do the vocals (vary the pattern) and add variation on the bass too - what did you mean by the bass being weedy for what it turns into - did you just mean the bit before it really kicks in?? cos i kinda wanted to keep that softer to make the drop more prominent?? oh and what did you think to the drums??

the bass/synth prior to drop 2 just sounded out of place and not particularly interesting.
Especially compared to once the drop hits; then the bass becomes far more interesting.

Drums seemed good, if a little muddy, but you said it was early days and not mastered so lets overlook that...
Kick is nice and punchy.

Cheers Chromey

Appreciate you taking the time to feedback been getting a bit obsessed with this tune and needed some fresh ears for a different perspective, thanks again

any time you get to the point where you need feedback, but haven't nailed some structure down I usually go back and just start remixing it. if you're not feeling it @ that point it's drawing-board time

yeah I know I was just wanting to get some fresh ears on the actual correlation between the sounds and then get onto the actual structure next as I always find if you can get all the sounds right then structure is made much easier as you know everything gels well

Back
Top Bottom