crazy subway lady 'with subtitles'

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
that bitch needs to shut her fucking mouth. that would of done my head in so much! starts kickin off at an old lady i couldnt of sat there all quiet while she was doing that.Fair play to the bloke who stands up like get out my face she shit herself lol. And she satrts saying she pressing charges the fucking idiot. someone needs to sort that waste of space out lol

lol the subtitles are completley wrong
Its like someone foreign was translating them,

she is still a crazy bitch, but the subtitles made what she was saying gibberish

president charley ? - pressin charges

gimme my half, gimme my hand ? - hat

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
worst i've seen on the tube is some lady on a saturday morning, probably 11 o'clock bang on the e's, gurning listening to her walkman and signing Enya - Orininoco flow at the top of her voice...

funniest thing was she didn't know any other words than the chorus ' sail away sail away sail away'

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i saw a dog shit itself on the tube a couple of months ago and the owner says he just gets really scared down here. so why bring him down there then?

she picked the turd up in one of them baggies but didn't get off for another three stops, crazy.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
i saw a dog shit itself on the tube a couple of months ago and the owner says he just gets really scared down here. so why bring him down there then?

she picked the turd up in one of them baggies but didn't get off for another three stops, crazy.

Classy.

innit why take him down there if hes just going to drop a steamer on a train full of people . :resick: