Crazy Dude At Work

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Apr 17, 2009.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

So I just finished work earlier and the train stations a 15 minute walk away so I looked for somebody to walk with and there was this Mongolian chap just behind so I decided to walk with him. I've hardly ever spoken to him before so I broke the ice and asked him "Have You Ever been arrested before?" and he said "Yeah about a year ago at Aldershot Train Station for beating up 7 women". I burst out laughing and said what happened and he said him and his mate were waiting for a train and his mate fell asleep on the floor then this group of 7 drunk forty year old women approached and one tripped over his mate and when he confronted the women she headbutted him and this enraged him further so he smacked her and then the rest of the women came at him and he decided to take the lot of them on. The police turned up and there was 4 women on the floor and he was still pummeling the other 3 and he got arrested. Only got a caution. I have decided to make him my walking buddy to see what over tit bits I can get out of him.

2. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

hahahahahaha, mongolians man mongolians

3. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

hahahahahahahahaha!! quality

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

EAHEAHEAEHAEAH KICK-AAASS

5. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

defo, at least you know that if any drunk 40 year olds try to jump you, he'll have your back.

6. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

haha, quality .. considering you have never spoken to him .. firsty your ice-breaker was wierd.. id be offended if the first thing someone asked was if id been arrested before... although i do look like i have so maybe no complaints. and second..for him to pipe up how he smacked fuck out of 7 women is pretty weird science aswell.. i wanna see pics of him , see if he does look like hes been arrested.. i want to also know how the story would of gone if he said no.. then you would of talked about the time you got arrested surely .. tell us about that maloney.. smacking fuck out of 5 flidamites at a basketball charity event as it ?

7. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

well i'm in wokingham end of may and av got to get a train via reading to london.

al keep an eye out.

8. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

hahha, for 7 pissed up fat women to kick the fuck out of , good lad. or some scally looking mongolian, or maloneys new mate.

9. Dan M

when someone says mongolian, i can only picture genghis khan from bill an ted is this what he looked like.

so i know

10. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

He started complaining about our police stations saying it was mental torture having to spend 17 hours in a cell with nothing to look at. He said back home if you got arrested youd get a pasting says he got smacked the shit out of with his own shoe by a Mongolian copper.

To answer your questions Ethix hes quite a small chap which is surprising considering the ease at which he dispatched these women. Has similar facial hair to Genghis Khan. I asked the question because I like to fuck with people one of my favourite things to do at work is call someone over and ask them a question and mid way through stop and just stare at them and wait for them to fuck off because of the akwardness of the situation. Last time I got arrested was for false imprisonment but its not for the internet I'll tell you the story if I meet you in person.

11. Dan M

you and sam beale are very similiar

12. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

13. versa

versa I've been naughty, I'm banned

YES YES YES!

14. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

Hahaha nice one man. Defo good choice of topic you been arrsted.