crazy dream

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by safety, Jul 3, 2008.

1. safety

safety double safety

had a mad crazy dream last night, if there are any dream experts i'd like to know what this means.

for ages there were loads of people, me included, being herded down these really tight tunnels by some scarey big men and it was really cramped and uncomfortable and these tunnels went on for ages, then as soon as we came out the end of one tunnel we were sheperded down another really long dark tunnel, i don't remember how many tunnels i was made to go down but they just kept getting darker and longer and scarier, then all of a sudden i said to one person in this tunnel, you know what this is don't you? it's hell, we're dead. and no sooner had i said that than the tunnel dissapeared around me and i was faced with a really steep hill that i was running down uncontrollably. so i decided the only thing to do was jump. and as i jumped i felt all the weight being lifted from me and i could fly* then i woke up in a massive sweat.

do i have issues? am i worried about my own mortality? do i need professional help?

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

no sir, flying is a sign of feeling special, normally, in my dreams anyway.
    i dreamt last night that everyone was mad as hell with me for being drunk at work, but it was this old classmate whos father what run work and eveyone was all mad, but then my girl told me, no argument, that i was going to have to share her now, cos she was going into town now, and she would need a place to sleep, so there. i was like but but but

3. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

No, course you don't. I have very vivid & real dreams most of the times. Have you ever thought something happened in real life when it was actually in a dream?! I do it a fair bit.

Last night I dreamt that some girl stole all my vinyl & held it ransom so me & my friends found out where she was staying & went there. Her & her friend answered the door & I ran in & there was all these men wrestling & I went back to see my mates but the door was closed. The one of the girls gripped me up & I kicked her in the head (I kicked the wall at this point I think 'cause my toe hurts) Then loads of other shit happened & I kinda ended up getting my vinyl back but not all of it was there... Not a good dream.

4. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

Loads of times i've had a dream where i've been out and about with mates and found big amounts of money or whatever and statshed it at home. Woek up in the morning a few times and had to check the stash place :lol: not impressed when theres nothing there. Oh and when ive had a bit of a heavy night i always have dreams. Sat abotu with mates and drop a spliff or whatever wake up in bed sketching out thinkin i dropped a spliff somewhere.

Anyone ever died in a dream and stayed dead for a bit? my mate reckons he had this experience before. :shrug:

5. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

I thought you couldn't die in your dreams because your mind dies & your body cannot live without your mind? So, you die in your sleep....

6. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

Dream interpretation is kinda Freudian bollocks to be honest, dreams don't really have meaning like Freud suggested but they can be usefull as they can highlight how you feel...

BUT! Maybe it's just the effects of the K-binge you had the other night catching up with you! You're sleeping lighter, as your sleep pattern has been disrupted, also it's quite warm weather this week, which means your sleep is lighter, more disturbed and interrupted more often... Also the weekend binge is catching up with you, so it's probably adding to very slightly higher levels of underlying anxiety, meaning that you're worrying about this dream more than you would in normal circumstances...

Verdict, not crazy, no further help needed - smoke a fatty boombatty, drink plenty of water and make sure you're sleeping in a well aired room...

Dr Greg

7. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

not a clue. he reckoned he fell off a cliff n then died for liek 10 seconds n woke up :shrug: oh i dunno ?

8. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

No that's the Matrix, you can't be killed by a dream...

9. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

:-/

10. safety

safety double safety

good advice if you can get it*

i was already dead so i don't think it counts although i did wake up thinking there's only one way to save our city*

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  11. GIRLSCANSTEP2

GIRLSCANSTEP2 Member

Well If you die for too long,
    then are revived your brain most likeley will suffer damage,
    from the lack of oxygen being delivered.
    But anyways, I never think anything of my dreams.
    Theyre always weird, so I just consider it normal.

12. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

reminds me of Jacob's Ladder.

If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away...

but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  13. safety

safety double safety

i remember that film, tim robbins ain't it? he's got a crazy typewriter that's alive? didn't he imagine himself being raped by monsters or something? crazy crazy film*

14. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

yeah Tim Robbins. wounded in vietnam then plagued by hallucinations of demons.

the connection to your dream being, you was fighting against a seemingly never ending battle, and once you realised all efforts were futile, the pressure disappeared and you could fly.

the crazy type writer stuff is Naked Lunch though. now that's a crazy film.

15. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

Yeah, the part when they go down through the water slides and come out into the cave with the pirate ship and then the Fratellis follow them but then Chunk follows the Fratellis but then they set off another of One-Eyed Willie's booby traps and the pirate ship floats out of the cave... Phew!

Yeah man crazy film, first saw that when I was a kid, freaked me out!

16. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

yeah, you do look a little freaked out in this pic... :teeth:

[​IMG]

17. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

i never knew anything of what i dreamt when i had a spliff the day .. unfortunately im smoking nearly everyday ^^

18. Herb

Herb Member

Since i got home from innovation ive had exploding head syndrome where you keep gettin a huge buzzing noise in your head when your falling asleep. This means ive been drifting in and outta sleep a lot and i keep having lucid dreams (dreams where you realise your dreaming and can do what you want).

So this thread is interesting to me because like a few of you ive been flying places as well. I've had crazy experiences of flying around big fields and even city skylines in the last few days. I had one dream on tuesday night where i was able to escape people charging into my room by flying out the window. Not sure if the ammount of chemicals ive been abusing is contributing to this though hehe.