Crazy ass dubstep shit.

i cant listen cause my speakers are off and im lazy.

this is one of the things that annoys me so much, this is the dnb general section, not dubstep :)

Sorry, this one thread puts the whole of dnbforum in jeopardy.... If it gets moved fair enough but leave the moderating to the mods mate.

21d4kjq.jpg

Wait, what?

And that video is like 1 minute loop of that weather guy (Which you will probably have seen before) then it just drops in to that tune totally randomly D:

Should have kept the weatherman bit in the tune that bits awesome. Reminds me of that film King of New York, Lawrence Fishburne goddamn he was shit in that remember, how did his career carry on after that. Well enough about my Sunday how have you been. Thanks for asking.

pisses me off how people keep saying " its not drum and bass, fuck off " Let me put it like this...

What Dnb DJs plays hardcore in their sets? None

What Dnb DJs plays dubstep in their sets? quite a few from my experiances.

Some artists are even crossing over to produce dubstep, anyone heard black sun empires stuff? Its mental.

To me the two genres are in the same family and are both very acceptant to each other.

pisses me off how people keep saying " its not drum and bass, fuck off " Let me put it like this...

Some artists are even crossing over to produce dubstep, anyone heard black sun empires stuff? Its mental.

To me the two genres are in the same family and are both very acceptant to each other.

I think its more the fact that theres a seperate section for stuff like dubstep, I know that loads of people are into it and fair enough, each to their own, but people are fairly justified in saying it shouldnt be in the "General dnb" section.

www.dubstepforum.com :)

only stating fact. although i dont actually know if that is a website.

cheers.

Hardcore DJ's Play DnB in there sets though, does that mean there in the same family?

also theres a couple dnb producers producing house music so is that in the same family also?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom