Craziest place you've had sex.....

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
****I SPELT THE THREAD NAME WRONG!! OK!! TOO LATE TO CHANGE****

Mine is probably on a speedboat out at sea in Napa..... closely follwed by doing on a Jet-Ski.... also out in sea at Ayia Napa......

So whats yours!??

Last edited:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
Re: Caziest place you've had sex.....

my grandads potting shed, but not with my grandad. closely followed by the floor of a cow barn or my mums hay shed, yeah i lived in the country so what*

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

my grandads potting shed, but not with my grandad. closely followed by the floor of a cow barn or my mums hay shed, yeah i lived in the country so what*
hahahaha!!! its out.... Safety* is a country bumpkin!!! hahah....

1 questions though.... were there any cows in the barn at the time??? coz that would be pretty damn funny.....

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

there were lots of cows, that's what made it a cow barn
oh shit...... so fear of being trampled....... that would of made it so much more intense for me!! hahahahah i like the fear of death during sex..... makes it so worth while...... i often give my mrs a machete........ go at it for a while....... and hope i cum before the drop........

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

oh shit...... so fear of being trampled....... that would of made it so much more intense for me!! hahahahah i like the fear of death during sex..... makes it so worth while...... i often give my mrs a machete........ go at it for a while....... and hope i cum before the drop........
its called Danger Fuck...theres many movies dedicated to it

Greg P

VIP Junglist

But you must be able to do it in the ear...

I've heard people talk about aural sex before I'm sure...

(sorry)