Craziest place you've bashed the bishop?

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Introducing the dangerwank number 1, "the dangerman":

When at your mothers place, whip your dick out and yell "MOOOM!", spray before she comes.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Introducing the dangerwank number 1, "the dangerman":

When at your mothers place, whip your dick out and yell "MOOOM!", spray before she comes.

Dangerwank No.2 = Room Service

When in a hotel, order some room service or a maid to service your room, stand in front of the door and try to bash one out before they arrive.

Dangerwank No.3 = The Passenger

If you manage to catch a late night bus where you're the only passenger, sit at the back and bash one out before another passenger gets on.

Dangerwank No.4 = The Ambulance

Go to a phone box and call an ambulance, then bash one out before it arrives.

Should be an olympic sport imo :teeth:

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Dangerwank No.2 = Room Service

When in a hotel, order some room service or a maid to service your room, stand in front of the door and try to bash one out before they arrive.

Dangerwank No.3 = The Passenger

If you manage to catch a late night bus where you're the only passenger, sit at the back and bash one out before another passenger gets on.

Dangerwank No.4 = The Ambulance

Go to a phone box and call an ambulance, then bash one out before it arrives.

Should be an olympic sport imo :teeth:
hahhhahahah fucking quality blad (y)

and yeah kinda offtopic but just read this IRC quote and now i got some spare coffee/saliva at my keyboard

<Croc> Okay well I got this new girl home
<Croc> One thing led to another and you know
<Croc> well in the awkward moment after sex
<Croc> but before anything else happened yet
<Croc> I had the strangest impulse
<Croc> I took some left over cum and smothered it on her forehead and said "Simba..."
rrules

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Ok this happened last summer, not for me but for my friend. We were camping at our summer cottage and peeps were pretty drunk when some of us went to sleep including my friend. It was pretty tight up there because there were also some extra girls that came unexpected and two of my friends had to sleep text to each other. Other one one started wanking with this artificial pussy I bought for him from Tokyo when the other one was asleep. Then when allready rollin the other guy goes from b2b position to eye2eye position in his sleep so... The guy wanking had to look the other guy in the EYES the whole time because he wanted to be sure he wouldn't wake up suddently.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
Ok this happened last summer, not for me but for my friend. We were camping at our summer cottage and peeps were pretty drunk when some of us went to sleep including my friend. It was pretty tight up there because there were also some extra girls that came unexpected and two of my friends had to sleep text to each other. Other one one started wanking with this artificial pussy I bought for him from Tokyo when the other one was asleep. Then when allready rollin the other guy goes from b2b position to eye2eye position in his sleep so... The guy wanking had to look the other guy in the EYES the whole time because he wanted to be sure he wouldn't wake up suddently.

lol!
thats ruff.
id jus stop :jerkit: an wait till mornin!

Gumby

VIP Junglist
i was in a bus and when i looked down into the car next to me the driver had is wang out. he came prepared as well, even had a towel to catch the mess!