Crazed Knife attacker

pitts

VIP Junglist
last ntie some guy had an arguement wth some people at my local weatherspoons last nite went home got a knife then waited for a guy to leave followed him untill he got somehwhere quiet and then stabbed him. he then went back to weatherspoons and his gf was outside and he then stabbed her n then stabbed six other people who were all havin a smoke outside. He then ran off and was caught and then had the shit kicked out of him. Also on the news it says every1 stabbed is stable which is bullshit coz someone i work withs mum was stabbed and shes in intensive care and has had an operation to stop internal bleeding

cnt believe this, i hear bout knife crime but its always in london and now its happening in somewhere i go a lot i cnt believe it

anyone else had anything similar happen where they live

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
It's Bradford ffs. I'm surprised you've not seen it before.

There are parts of Bradford I just won't go to.

Last edited:

pitts

VIP Junglist
yh i no there are a lot worse things bout its just they are mostly drug related or at least a reason behind it where as this has some guy stabbing 6 people for no reason just stabbing everyone in sight

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Stabbings do happen elsewhere its just not as widely reported. I know in bristol it happens but alot of kids/adults wont report it.

Just this week someone was arrested in bristol because he was hangng aroudn the cycle track stabbing random people. he stabbed 8 people and 2 PCSO's

pitts

VIP Junglist

mr A

VIP Junglist
Not being funny but before the media even jumped on the Knife Epidemic that we are apparently going through at the moment, I know of loads of occasions when people have been stabbed and as time goes by you just get used to it. One of my Best mates took a 10" cook knife to the head, Not a good night.

pitts

VIP Junglist
Stabbings do happen elsewhere its just not as widely reported. I know in bristol it happens but alot of kids/adults wont report it.

Just this week someone was arrested in bristol because he was hangng aroudn the cycle track stabbing random people. he stabbed 8 people and 2 PCSO's
fuck me thats well worse than this i take back my whinging

and yes i have seen stuff liek this be4 saw a guy get stabbed in a rough pub i got dragged to which was pretty scary.

it just seems bad wen its innocent people

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
he wasnt racist, he said paki, which is a racist word, but he wasnt being directly racist in his defence. when you live in areas where perhaps crime is commited by mainly ethnic groups then you pick up these words anyway. Im not saying thats me but i know alot of people who do this and arent racist.

Last edited:

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
like a fact i was told once, in college is that proportianally speaking most violent crimes in this country are carried out by ethinic groups- this is where you have to be careful not to tar everyone with the same brush.
however it also says that the majority of sex offenders are white males. just some facts (which i believe to be true anyway) that i was told