Crazed DnB Fan Threatens to Murder Dan Stein of Bad Company

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
http://bbs.twinphish.net/board/viewtopic.php?p=322574

I strolled into BBS MB this morning and saw a post about a very rude guy who is demanding that Dan "Fresh" says sorry to him. I first thought this was just another case of an American jungle fan with an over inflated ego which is very common. I was wrong.

After looking through this guys posts I found the whole story. This guy actually threatened to kill Dan Fresh at an event because Fresh insulted his "crew"!

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!?!?! This is _VERY_ scary!!!!!

I spoke my mind on that board.... I'll probably get some "DNB Artist Murder Advocates" flaming me there but I don't care because I don't like criminals.

Last edited:
Crazyness. But I would feel the same way that guy felt. If someone talked shit about you or your homies, you ain't gonna just stand there with your thumb up your ass. He did take it overboard with the whole idea of threatening/killing him and shit. It's not like his life was threatened by Fresh. If Fresh was really talking shit to that fool and his crew for no reason, that's fucked up. He should man up and deal with it. Hopefully Fresh and that guy will kiss and make up. :first_dat

You really gotta' be careful what you say to people nowadays. Cause' one day someone will take it the wrong way and put you six feet under.

my 2¢.

bloody crews?????? when did dnb get all gangsta!

haha!

bollocks!

Last edited:
ha ha! the word "nuttah" springs to mind!
i see his point though, shouldn't fuck wit peoples crew!
but, i expect fresh has quite a crew himself! so maybe this other nut needs to watch out!!!! :hagglers:

that dude on there is a serious dickhead who sounds like he is being just a whiney little bitch. I think Rick Stein should get in on the act and stand up for his son by using a barrage of fishy goods!

$marty_B said:
that dude on there is a serious dickhead who sounds like he is being just a whiney little bitch. I think Rick Stein should get in on the act and stand up for his son by using a barrage of fishy goods!

Is Rick Stein his old man??? :rolf:

Been watching this saga unfold on DOA and DNBA!
Did you see the pictures of the guy? he looked like meatloaf.

I don't know the full story, ie what Fresh had done to this guy and his crew, but in any case there is no room for this sort of stupidity in DnB culture, nor would anyone but the 17 year old new-age gangster wanna-be 'rude-boys' condone it. Get it out and keep it out.

Peace.

:weirdo:

sdm said:
Pics or STFU!

27168277_l.JPG

:love:

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
hah Meatloaf. :uberlaugh

HOLY SHIT! This is the guy that threatens to murder Dan Stein? He looks like hes more likely to bust out some Meatloaf style show tunes. :D

Well attitude asside I'll give him props for looking like an 80s metal star. He just needs a guitar and band mates and he'll be just fine. DnB probably isn't for him.... he should threaten some metal stars with murder instead and see just how far he gets... (ie: not very far, they don't stand for that shit).

Last edited:
Wah!!! thats the bloke??? :rik:
what a tosser. mind you, he looks like the sort of gimp that would blow his lid and go on a mad 1 with a samuria sword or sumfin!

Hey Fatty! sort it out! :jay:

Thing is even if Fresh DID do what he said then that just means there's 2 absolute tosspots out there and not just one.

It's impossible to sympathise with such a total anus

Back
Top Bottom