Crax - Pay Attention (New DnB Track)

Crax

Hi there people,
this is my recent finished creation. I would be glad for some small reviews or opinions. It is almost eight minute long, has some glitch elements in it and I hope you won't get bored by it. Great time has been spent on this one.

So please... be kind, be cruel, your choice :)

http://soundcloud.com/crax/pay-attention

This is also my first post on this forum, so I hope I'll get at least a few replies.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The intro is nice and busy and interesting, lots of elements to keep you interested. Drums sound really weak IMO and muddy, your mixdown needs alot of work mate. There are sounds fighting for space on the frequency spectrum.

The actual elements of the track are great, got some really good ideas going on in there, you just need to polish them up and get it sounding cleaner and clearer.

The intro is nice and busy and interesting, lots of elements to keep you interested. Drums sound really weak IMO and muddy, your mixdown needs alot of work mate. There are sounds fighting for space on the frequency spectrum.

The actual elements of the track are great, got some really good ideas going on in there, you just need to polish them up and get it sounding cleaner and clearer.

Thank you!
I knew there were some fights going on but I was kind of unable to handle them properly. I just don't know what to do with the drums. Would it help if I add some percussions on the background to like "fill it" or is the rhythm wrong sometimes or do you think they should be rewritten completely? Some people told me they're fine and others said they're weak and I'm just confused.

But I'm not sure if I'd be able to get it any clearer than it is now :/

Back
Top Bottom