Crappy post

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jay_19, May 26, 2006.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. jay_19

jay_19 Guest

Just a crappy post cause I'm being accused of being a leecher when the main reason I use dnbforum is for posting my own mixes. Nevermind. :wtf:

2. mesh

mesh Active Member

Thanks for posting so many mixes so far jay19, wicked.
    On the other hand, how hard was it to get to 10 posts? :thumbsup:

3. gsi20

gsi20 New Member

i love this site but was a little disappointed when we had to do this i am not a leecher just new to this makes it a little un welcoming

4. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

well any ideas to stop it??
    i think its pretty reasonable, got you chatting though :) which then makes you realise how friendly it is in here :gang_bang

5. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I can relate to how some members are into the mixes, and in a way maybe it feels like you're been forced to chat, but its primarily a forum where we can share our knowledge and views, and of course in my case abuse...you bunch of CUNTS
    :oops_sign

6. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

:knob: :uberlaugh

7. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

exspain in more details for me ..... again im lost .......

u loved the site for what reasons........?

u could visit in the distance and collect info and mixes without saying thanks / props or anything ........

its never a personal attack but it does get atad pishy when u place a good link up and u go there the next day and find 100 hits a the same 4 people saying thanks ....

i cant figure out how there computers are set up different to everyone elses ? id love the thread to have what ive seen in the states where the tracklisting gets show but the thread starter puts [hide] [/hide] ... this means yeah heads that "love the site" dont get the bonuses of those that register...... everyone brings something to a forum ,some dont do links,some dont upload but they have there strong points may be in the waffle section/different links/info for dnb nights etc etc .........

forums are about community ..... something if u "love" something u add and inbrace .... by being a silent visiter and loving it to me makes total sence .... less effort isent !!

one day forums will be changed and slowly they are / 1 day they wil be better / making it harder for the lazy pc user to get what they want for no effort at all ........

dude its not totally aimed at you just getting stuff off my chest ..........

anyway welcome ...... 10 posts deep in time dont worry ,if your a genuwine user of the forum post counts dont mean shit ......... standard

have a good b/hol

tpi :censored:

8. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Apples has captured the spirit of the waffle section in two smileys...to respond :finger: :tosser: :cool: o_O :D :D :clown: :drunk: You Bunch of Computer Molesters !!! But to get back on Topic....its true that a lot of people are here just for the mixes, and that is all good, but then support & encourage the people who take the time to put them up...it takes a hour-2 hours to upload a mix, and at least 30 mins to tracklist it. Time better spent unwisely !!!

Last edited: May 29, 2006