Crap. Can Anybody Help? Mod Wheel Stopped Working.

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you computer hardware techy types could help me with a problem I've been having. My mod wheel on my Oxygen8 V2 25 Key seems to not be working with Logic (Expres 9.1) anymore.

None of the the factory synths or 3rd party plugs seem to respond to the Mod Wheel as Logic's midi data display doesn't even register anything when I move it. It's getting to be really annoying as I use the Mod Wheel a lot in conjunction with latch mode to write automations. Everything else works fine and the Mod Wheel doesn't appear to be broken as when I open Absynth or Razor in stand-alone mode it responds as usual.

Any ideas on a fix? I've Googled it but the results just brought up unanswered threads on M-Audio's board to people with the same problem.

I really hope that I don't have to buy a new one, I don't have that kind of money right now :(

can't help unfortunately mate. but i know how you feel, my octave down button has stopped working. seriously annoying. i can go up, but i cannot go down :(

Similar thing happend to me when i switch between software. (FL and Live in particular).

ctrl+shift+esc and look in there for any DAW's your not using or anything and see if when you closed them they didnt fully close. Then reopen the one you want.

Got it working again.

Problem seems to occur as a result of me having started Reaktor in standalone mood. Everything is fine if I don't open it but if I've opened it before or during having Logic open the Modwheel stops being detected by Logic. Same happens if I open Reaktor between sessions. Everything is fixed after a computer restart though.

Anyone know why this could be?

Back
Top Bottom