crafty ebay bidders!

toreman

toreman
i had a bid down for a pair of technics 1210 mk2s and i was watching the screen non stop for the last 10 minutes, refreshing the screen every 2 seconds to see if anyone had outbid as my bid was the only one. what happens? some CUNT coms and bids £2 more than more on THE LAST SECOND and fucking steals them! fucking CUNT im so angry!!!!

They're probably using an ebay sniper, these things bid for you at the last second, you just tell them your top bid.

They probably did bid miles higher than you, it just only jumps a tiny bit over what the last one was until someone else tries to put a bid in.

1 thing with ebay is to try to watch the same thing for several auctions, cos everyone else is, and you will find if all finish on same day, only so many people are wanting same item...but yes very frustrating last minute bidding etc but taht is name of game

They're probably using an ebay sniper, these things bid for you at the last second, you just tell them your top bid.

They probably did bid miles higher than you, it just only jumps a tiny bit over what the last one was until someone else tries to put a bid in.

:word:

go to www.auctionsniper.com if you wanna sign up

THIS. SNIPERS! I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. YOU CAN PUT IN A MAX BID, BUT USUALLY THEN YOU GET THE DUDE WILLING TO GO THE MILE AND SPEND WAY MORE THAN THEY SHOULD FOR THE THRILL OF BIDDING. SNIPING CAN BE DONE FROM MULTIPLE SCREENS OPEN TO THE SAME PAGE AND REFRESHING EACH WINDOW EVERY SECOND.

thats why if i want to bid for something on ebay i wait till the last 1 minute then bid £10,000.

unless the other people bid that much you are only gonna end up having to pay about 50p more than the next highest bidder

and if they do bid more than you want to pay just long it off, your account will get banned for not paying but fuck it, just make another one, all u have to do is not use ur address and they wont know its you and ban your account, just send a message to anybody your buying from with your address

Back
Top Bottom