CRACKERZ & JAM - Freq / Can You Find Me + CHAMBER remix

djleemartin

l_30e05026a76745f2bd48b1cbc627733f.jpg

CRACKERZ & JAM - FREQ/CAN YOU FIND ME - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS - (DBR028)

Remix coming from CHAMBER

Inspired by their favourite tasty snack, Richard and Paul met and Crackerz and Jam were born. Ready to the expose themselves to the world (in a musical sense that is) they decided to start playing other people’s music and take all the credit for it!

From this Richard and Paul soon gained a reputation for getting the party started at some of the dopest events across the UK. This led to an appearance at the 2008 Breakspoll after party and DJ magazine tipping them as ‘gotta be big’.

The studio bug soon stuck and the symptoms were heavy! With their production gaining support from DJs such as Lady Waks, Mr No Hands, Eddie Temple Morris, Cut La Roc & The Drum Monkeys and being dropped top of the show on XFM London, they could see there was no cure for this bug!

Aged just 22, Chamber's mad skills behind the decks have seen him play alongside artists such as Ed Solo, DJ Vadim, Orbital, Adam F, Atomic Hooligan, The Freestylers, Benny Page, Lee Coombs, DJ Yoda, A Skillz, J Majik, Baobinga, Rennie Pilgrem, General Midi, The Breakfastaz and many more. He has DJed at some of the UKs biggest clubs (such as Bristol's Motion and The Arches in London) and festivals (including Glastonbury, BeachBreak Live and Aeon) as well as touring internationally.

In 2010, Chamber won the 'Best Small Club / Event' award at Breakspoll (with his Bass Kitchen club night) and was voted within the top 5 breakthrough breakbeat DJs in the world. Chamber has also seen his first few music releases this year including an EP on Composure Records, as well as various official video game soundtrack remixes. Now we are proud to present this guys first remix and hopefully is a sign of more great things to come

SOME DJ FEEDBACK

Like this a lot, Freq is the stand out track here :) - GENERAL MIDI

Low Slung & Well Done! - Scott (CRYSTAL METHOD)

loving the Freq and Can You Find Me tunes!! - KARTON

Really like Can you find me. Proper funky electro vibes with some nice oldskool flavour! 9/10 - BILL VEGA

Im feeling the Freq & Chamber remix, these are the sort of tunes you want to hear in Fabric at about 5am to keep
ya bouncing until they throw you out.
- CURL & DEAN

This is available to listen and purchase EXCLUSIVILY on Beatport for the next 2 weeks and is available on all other stores from OCTOBER 25th

2 WEEK BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE

To follow CRACKERZ & JAM or Dusted Breaks, check out these links below

CRACKERZ & JAM MYSPACE

DBR MYSPACE
DBR WEBSITE
DBR SOUNDCLOUD
DBR FACEBOOK
DBR TWITTER

This wicked review just in from DJ magazine!

Crackerz & Jam
Freq/Can You Find Me? (Dusted Breaks)
These two are one of the most exciting new duos in the UK scene, and here they come with a cut full of old skool breakbeats, fuzzy dubbed-out Clavia burbling, old hardcore stabs and some obligatory freaky noises. 'Freq' amounts to little more than an early doors tool, but builds excitement nicely and has good energy. The Chamber remix adds more bottom end and Timpani percussion, while C&J's 'Can You Find Me?' again draws on some old hardcore influences - as is their wont - for a fun-filled old skool mash-up in a modern electro-breaks stylee.

8.5/10

Also, this release is now available at all good download stores!

Here are a select few links for yOU ;)

TRACKITDOWN

JUNODOWNLOAD

BEATS DIGITAL

ITUNES

Back
Top Bottom