CPR - May Promo Mix

CPR

Codec - Mirrors Audio
VIP Junglist

More of a dark techy minimal approach on this one, Cheers for listening.
Some new, old and a few dubs for good measure. Recorded with Vinyl & CD's.

Tracklist:

01. Cern Ft Sabre - Fools [Project 51]
02. Villem - Provide [Utopia]
03. Untitled - Untitled [Dub]
04. Code 3 - What You Saying? [Critical]
05. Cymatic - Hypnotic State [Shadybrain]
06. Skeptical Ft. Fokus - Structure [Dispatch]
07. Heavy1 - Xiphactinus [Demand]
08. Hybris - Elusive 101 [BLKND]
09. Skeptical & Dub Phizix - The Enemy [Dispatch]
10. War - The Sun (Kessla Remix) [Dub]
>> Villem - Red Matter [Utopia]
11. Spinline & Hydro - Blindfolded [Dispatch]
12. Enei - One Chance [Critical]
13. Hybris - The Guy [Renegade Hardware]
14. Icicle - I feel You [Shogun]
15. Optiv & BTK - Inception [Renegade Hardware]
16. Untitled - Untitled [Dub]

Feedback / criticism welcome.​

Last edited:
Just listened to this man, tracklists right up my street, although slightly harder than what I usually play. Structure still sounds so sick in the mix.
Can't fault the mixing at all & tracks all work well together. Nice one dude.
It also reminded me I need to pick up Red Matter.

Just listened to this man, tracklists right up my street, although slightly harder than what I usually play. Structure still sounds so sick in the mix.
Can't fault the mixing at all & tracks all work well together. Nice one dude.
It also reminded me I need to pick up Red Matter.

yea safe for that man, yes that villem 12" is pretty sick. been rinsing it.
appreciate the feedback (y)

cpr i really like your mix mate.. nice and dark.. dont usually get mixes that deep on here so big ups...

I bought that villem release when it came out and have never really played with it but after hearing both tracks in your mix i think i"m going to have to have a play around with them both..

looking forward to the next one

cpr i really like your mix mate.. nice and dark.. dont usually get mixes that deep on here so big ups...

I bought that villem release when it came out and have never really played with it but after hearing both tracks in your mix i think i"m going to have to have a play around with them both..

looking forward to the next one

respect that alot mate, thanks for listening!

yes, that villem release is one of my favourites atm. hes got some wicked releases coming aswell!
thanks (y)

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

nice tracklist .... commence bandwidth rape ,cheers xxxxxxx

nice one man! hope you enjoy.

first few mixes were cool, laid back, smooth and clean. (y)

04. Code 3 - What You Saying? [Critical] - bit cluttered at a point but still a nice mix
05. Cymatic - Hypnotic State [Shadybrain] - yeah ok
06. Skeptical Ft. Fokus - Structure [Dispatch] - nice mix, catch 22 with this track i find, u want the mid quite high so the vocal pokes through but this can makes the drums a bit overpowering for the blend u want. the vocal was a lil quiet but nothing to fret about.
07. Heavy1 - Xiphactinus [Demand] - not my fav mix so far but its not bad, just not blinding imo. was nicely eq'd to bring out the best of it.
08. Hybris - Elusive 101 [BLKND] - would like to hear how it would have sounded with the bass eq the other way around.
09. Skeptical & Dub Phizix - The Enemy [Dispatch] - yeah cool! absolutely love this track!
10. War - The Sun (Kessla Remix) [Dub] - really liked this! nice and clean blend man.
>> Villem - Red Matter [Utopia] - cool!
11. Spinline & Hydro - Blindfolded [Dispatch] - love this tune. doesn't get dropped enough imo. nicely mixed too! great transition
12. Enei - One Chance [Critical] - like the way u brought it in. bit too much mid i think tho, took alot away from blindfolded. nice lil switch when one chance's drum cut out. think u brought blindfolded back in 1 snare too early, not sure if that was on purpose or not. sounded good but would have been smoother to bring back on the next kick.
13. Hybris - The Guy [Renegade Hardware] - liked it until the guy dropped, i would have done a 2 maybe 3 sec fade out on one chance when the guy dropped to keep that swoosh from one chance. if that even makes sense.
14. Icicle - I feel You [Shogun] - yeah wicked! didn't think the drums were gonna sit right, but no, this was a cool mix man!
15. Optiv & BTK - Inception [Renegade Hardware] - yeah not bad
16. Untitled - Untitled [Dub] - good mix

wicked mix man, i really enojoyed it! clean blends, ace selection! whats not to like!
if u do any more with this sort of vibe, let me know man.

the overall sound was a bit quiet i thought, listening on soundcloud i had it up full volume but still wanted a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom