Cows & Spiders

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh shut up. i rode plenty of cows. im a country boy you see. dont give a fk about no cow or any animal for that matter. in my forest there was a cage. bout the size of a normal room. just planks with normal fence covering it. and a normal sized door. but animals would go in this cage and never find their way out, so the cage floor was littered literally littered with skeletons, whitetened bone skeletons and carcasses. strange sight, just walking through the forest, finding that cage.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha krang. i dunno, seems legit. doesnt work very well now, i tried thee of my cards and i got dick. i need to know now, so you should fix that real skuff.

Skuff

VIP Junglist
What in the name of Krang is in your sig?
It is totally legitimate sir

haha krang. i dunno, seems legit. doesnt work very well now, i tried thee of my cards and i got dick. i need to know now, so you should fix that real skuff.
It is totally legitimate sir.. My friend died and left 19870000000000000000000000000 dollars in a special account, if you enter your card numbers, and they match the account you will win

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha KRANG FRED

for only a little too much money and a few weeks waiting time you could look this freaking awesome.