cowards - wip ( jump up )

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
ez guys just a bit iv been working on called cowards.
The first jump up tune iv attempted to make as I havnt been producing that long, struggling to get my ideas into basslines but as this is still early on .
Feedback greatly appreciated!

top one on the page!

FINAL VERSION IS NOW UP!!!

http://soundcloud.com/jack-evasion-evo/cowards

Last edited:
beat sounds pretty good man.. layout is nice..
bass is sweet.

you have a 4 bar bass riff to start with, 2 bars of one riff and then a long fading note of bass under the bottom, i think that would sound alot better without the other notes on top of it. so you have 2 bars of the first bass sound and then this long fading note.. just as a 4 bar loop like u have but without that original bass sound over lapping the fading note, i think that would sound sick if you did that.. but this is good work so far man soundin heavy

This has got some good potential for sure. I agree with Lucid on the bass riff, definately have the long note at the end of the 4 bars stand out on its own, give it a little more presence too!
Look forward to hearing the finished product!

cheers lucid yeah i agree man, i need to tweak with the one note to try and get it sounding better. good ideas cheers.
nice one freek ill have to go back to it and have a play around with it.
If theres any of ur tracks you want me look at then link me up, i had a look at a good few earlier so let me know if i missed yours, safe!

I didn't listen to the previous version, but I'm liking this one altough I'm not a jump up fan at all.. drums sound really phat, the bass to.. but if I were you I would have turned down the attack of that "fading-in-bass-note" a bit, so it hits a bit earlier.. but that's personal preference..
keep up the good work!

thanks man!
yeh i wasnt 100% happy with it but got to the point where id changed it so much i just got frustrated!!
thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom