MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
its annoying as fuck wen its down
just makes me feel a bit better knowing i didnt pay for a premium account!haha

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
I wanted to link you reprobates an Eats Everything mix off there too...

Its fucking up for me, some pages working, others not.

Proper gash...

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
Its been all good for me but was having abit of a midlife crisis last night and this morning.. Only thing that annoys me is when i make a comment and it wont save it! it just stares in to the ever turning void of emptiness that is soundcloud universe..

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
To be honest it doesnt bother me too much when it's down. Purely because I appreciate the fantastic platform that it is for us producers, and understand that such a big site must be alot to maintain. All sites need a little down time to perform regular maintanance. As long as it's back within a day or so....I'm cool with it!

jsmith89

Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist
To be honest it doesnt bother me too much when it's down. Purely because I appreciate the fantastic platform that it is for us producers, and understand that such a big site must be alot to maintain. All sites need a little down time to perform regular maintanance. As long as it's back within a day or so....I'm cool with it!
its why its a great website that everyone gets pissed off :) haven't not longed on in a day for ages

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yikes! We were unable to process your request....It rains when it pours, but the sun will soon shine again...Fucking hate seeing those screens

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
anyone else have their 'Plays' jammed at whatever number it was on before it went down? if i've suddenly dropped from 800 a week to 40 a week, then i'm worried lol!