Couples on facebook

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
Don't they piss you off?

Here is a prime example, here is some random chick I don't know who fucking posts the most annoying things about her bf all the time.

Seriously, who wants to share this with the entire world and it's so important they use their phone? Fucking stupid.....

and shes a minger too...

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
how can u see this if u dont no em??
or is this just a random example.
either way yea its annoyin same as people who give updates at evrything there doing an then like it an then comment on it.:ban:

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
WTF! And to answer your question yes, yes they do fucking piss me off!

Theres this lad I know who every day must write the same message. Morning babe blah blah blah then loadsa kisses

Really sad and pathetic. Why would you want everyone knowing everything about you? Really just wanna write on there something like NO1 CARES ABOUT YOUR CRAP.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
I dont get annoyed by it, I just pity them fools.

Putting your status to "In a relationship" only serves to ward off other potential ladies you could have on the go, just leave it hidden.

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
not so annoying when it comes from the girl cos you expect the mushy crap from females but it's incredibly gay when you see lads chattin all this sentimental shit about their mrs

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
u took that well i was waiting for some abuse, cue the abuse
its cool, i understand everyone with a beard who is good looking would make u think they look like me. but really, dudes wana be like me. so im not bothered in the least. You try going thru life being this really really really good looking

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Hahaha, me and my mate followed this girl on facebook, it sounds kinda sad but at the time it was hilarious. went through her getting with her boyfriend, a possible unexpected pregnancy which never materialised), him proposing to her, them breaking up and all the in betweens, was pure fucking jokes.