Couple New Tracks: Both unfinished and need advice on how to improve

You have a good sound going, and good clairty, nice drum beats, not too in your face like alot of drum beats, only thing i am not so keen on is your basslines, but that is just my personal taste and if you love em, keep em coming.

yeah fair play mate your drums sound really good the bassline just needs tweakin or lowering in volume a bit, let the sub do most the work i think it will sound alot better then!

yep, i really like your drum work.
The Bassline in Incomplete sounds wrong.. i think its too loud. Maybe it sounds better if you play it with a notch filter over it.

ez

to be honest, im not really sure, i recently downloaded a whole load so i'll try and find out for you, and then post it back onto this thread.
and thanks everyone :)

Track #1:
Drums got a lot of clarity which is good. But it sounds like the whole sound itself is a bit over limited/compressed and there's so "space" in it, if you knwo what I mean...?
Seems like there's a lack of Sub in this and... it's lagging. Turn thatg up a little... and was this a insert or beginning to end song?
Track #2:
Again, nice drumming, but there's a lack of space inbetween. If you listen to any high selling producer like Break you'll know what I'm talking about. Though! There is massive potential man! Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpxLLxl1xJY
Cheers
Steve

its a real nice remix locust, cheers :)

and dj synergex, i understand what you mean and will take it into account while im continuing my project, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom