Couple new ones

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by jonl, Nov 24, 2010.

1. jonl

jonl Member

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  2. djdevz

djdevz Member

rolling deep is chilling mate...got some good vibes from it..
    my only thought is to have a lil more variation or progression throughout the song, i know there's the flute/mute trumpet? harp-like thing and some vocals but maybe something a lil different to keep the listeners attention.

although tbh if u made it with the intention of getting zoned out by it, then it worked on me lol...end part is pretty nice and jungly aswell.

@uptothesky - id say probably exactly the same as i did for the 1st one...reaal smooth tune mate..i feel zoned out n im not on anything lol.

3. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

i like em man, iv downloaded all of ur previous tracks listen to them regularly, really do the chilled ambient rollers well, bermuda is the one though,!

4. Jolly Jumpa

Jolly Jumpa Dj Synergex

Rolling deep: Real nice relaxation music, that pad is a killer for zoning you right out - but who said DnB ain't something to be loved? Bass is good but I think a longer attack in the beginning would of made it that much more rolling. But the ending bass is much more jungly and catches your attention! ;D

Uptothesky: You and your pads mate, they're something i'd play to head to bed haha, somein' you'd jus close your eyes to n drift away. Nice tune mate, being as I jus woke up I was drifting off unknowingly. Good on yah, yeah.

Keep it up.