Countries With Great Human Rights

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by DNB4DCrowd, Sep 20, 2014.

1. DNB4DCrowd

DNB4DCrowd Active Member

Which countries do you think lead in the Human Rights department? Id have to guess America, countries in the Netherlands, and possibly the leader being New Zealand. This is an open debate about anything relate. ..or not...lol

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

pretty odd list there, but i guess america is doing alright for a country of that size

3. DNB4DCrowd

DNB4DCrowd Active Member

Awesome human rights here, althiugh this country is ran by...humans... :)...so not perfect. But we dont pluck peoples eyeballs out while still alive like China. But educate me Great Carl.

4. 808 Dnb

808 Dnb Well-Known Member

Don't ask him to educate you man...he'll clench your face between his butt cheeks and you shall never see the light of day again!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
    logikz likes this.
  5. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Surely not.

The right to carry lethal weapons or the freedom of nazi speech isn´t something I would count as a human right.

6. 808 Dnb

So you don't want the right to protect yourself or free speech?

Wow just wow...die now please.

*Don't die for real tho...I'd be really sad for about 10 mins*

;_;

7. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Okay, so I asked you yesterday if you are one of those libertarian bricks..sadly now confirmed. Yuck.

8. 808 Dnb

Nah libertarians are fantasy filled pie in the sky dickheads ain't no one got time for that...

9. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

But if you want free swastikas and assault weapons at walmart, you´re a dickhead too :D

10. 808 Dnb

I'm not a Libertarian. Not gonna go into the intricate details of my political thinking here though...ain't no one got time for that.

I will however leave you with this since I feel we have an emotional connection DeeGun. ;)

[​IMG]

11. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Man, please log in with your other account :teeth:

808 Dnb likes this.
  12. 808 Dnb

Lol is people thinking I'm actually DNB4DCrowd still a thing?

[​IMG]

13. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

America is nowhere near the top of the table when it comes to Human Rights; 90% of the prison population is Black or Hispanic, 1% of the entire population of the country is in prison.

They openly torture prisoners of war

They use Depleted Uranium tipped artillery, and chemical weapons (eg phosphorus)

They use "carpet bombs"

Secret Prison camps located all around the world, which are not governed by US law, ie, they can do what they want to the prisoners.

.....the list of human rights abuses by the US is endless.

UK is also complicit in Torture, there is no evidence of UK actually torturing, but standing by and allowing a prisoner to be tortured in front of them is just as bad.

Who really is good with Human Rights? Scandinavian countries are pretty good (but then they have proper social policies and virtually no poverty), Japan doesn't have a huge record of abuses...they are the only two I can think of, on the entire planet, who have no been involved in torture or false imprisonment in one way or another in the last 50 years.

Australia - aborigines have suffered massively at the hands of the white administration, openly and with government blessing as late as the 90's (check out "stolen generation"), still a massively racist country too
    New Zealand - same with their native population, but recently that has changed
    France - again, complicite in US torture and illegal detention of prisoners
    Germany - same as france and UK
    Spain - not sure...huge influx of immigrants has lead to some disturbing right-wing policies in recent years
    Italy - well, mafia basicly runs the whole country, except the far north.
    Austria - duno...
    Hungry - duno...
    Russia - well known for torture and taking political prisoners
    China - capital punishment is dished out frequently, but not as often as in the US, political prisoners are common
    Thailand - beatings by police are common, insult the royal family and you could well be sentenced to death

...all I can think of for now.

No country, with the exception of Scandinavian countries (and Iceland), in recent years, can claim they do not have the blood of tortured victims on their hands.

Shatner's Bosom likes this.
  14. logikz

this thread was like the bat signal for you miszt. but japan? after all that shit they pulled over in china?

and 808 dnb still with his "inner politician" but cant log in with the correct account for once. looks like you missed the train once and for all buddy.
    im just kidding, but you already knew that. i hope?

and shawn well, i think miszt said some pretty good stuff there mmm i dont really know too much, you know, on the whole, so to speak.
    shoot. loaf of bread, jug of wine, girl on my lap and a song to sing, and im happy. im a simple man.

im also going to need a cutlass, some golfshoes (no footing at all in this mud) a bag of doritos, a red orb, i have learned. and then the pony jumped over the moon.

15. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

I don't know much about Chinese-Japanese history in the last 50-60 years? but would like to, if you have info or links...

I know prior to that things where pretty messed up...was just trying to avoid going back more than 2 generations, coz otherwise, well every country on the planet is drenched in the blood of billions of innocent lives, its how countries are created in the first place - people get up in arms about Russia and Crimea (rightly so), but the reality is, that's how all our countries where formed, a map of Europe 100, 200 and 300 years ago, all look very different, and none of them changed because of a peaceful referendum

16. logikz

i dont know man, they are so prone to suicide, its hard for a westerner to accept that mentality as very pro human-rights.

17. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

very true, Japan is massively over-populated, combined with Free Market economics, you either have to work 90 hours a week to survive, or give up - I would also be inclined to consider Free Market Capitalism, to be a human rights abuse (along with installing Religion into children), but I am heavily left-leaning in my political view of the world

18. logikz

too true buddy, too true.

also you are not aryan. or what, who is it that always bites the bullet on that one, is it you or deeguns

19. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

blonde hair (well it used to be), blue eyes, and I come from a long line stretching back to the Great Lands of the Vikings. I think I'm about as Aryan as it gets (but without the bank balance).

I don't mind Jews tho, I think their hairstyles are a bit silly, but hey, I spent half my life with a Mowhawk, which is definitely sillier than curly sideburns.

logikz likes this.
  20. logikz

yessiree bob! feels good, dont it. this is like "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" but in caucasian terms

miszt likes this.