Could You Please Recommend Me Some Tunes With Weird Samples?

Stretch DR

I'm currently making a tune sampling some weird sounds that you wouldn't usually find in a dnb tune, like clocks and animals

Could you post a few please so I can get some inspiration? Thanks xx

But I dont mean like unnoticeable sounds in the background, I mean like songs that are themed on a particular sound, if that makes sense....for example Mistabishi - Printer Jam

Fanx yew guise xx :2thumbs:

non dnb but experimental band tribes of neurot made this album entirely from various insect noises

- - - Updated - - -

theres an industrial band that uses various industrial noises such as saws and pistons etc

- - - Updated - - -

and this track by aborym uses rattlesnakes and theta waves to create an unsettling effect

Last edited by a moderator:
This one by InsideInfo comes to mind:

Also i've used some weird non-musical sounds for the tune in my signature.

I wouldn't call this weird, as much as I would call it fucking awesome;

So, the song pays homage to the awesome 80's sci-fi movie, Blade Runner (the main character being Rick Deckard; hence, Decker's Theme... and the quote in the middle of the tune, of course)

Anyway, besides the drums of course, MOST of the song is made with sound effects sampled from the movie.
Background ambiance and pads are from ambient city noises in the movie; bass stabs are sound effects from a hover car descending / ascending; etc.

Cool as fuck

Back
Top Bottom