Could I PLEASE have 2 minutes of your time to help me with a project!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Jakue08, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

basicaly my project is based around what different tyes of people/races/ages would consider as their'favourite thing'. I need 50 people, but have already got 20 to do it, so i thought the remaining 30 i could ask for on here as we have people from a varied selection of backgrounds.
    So if you have the time id be appreciative if you could write 150 words about YOUR favourite thing in the world, whether it be, your type of computer, console game, dvd, camera, place to visit anything!
    if you could write befor eyour 150 words your name, county/country you live in, race and age that would be perfect! The average person takes 1:56 to write 150 words aout somethig they like so its literally 2 minuteof your time!

Cheers

2. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Jean Michel Zebedee Maloney, Reading, UK

The winsome wilds of the English Country

Smelling trees and eating berries whilst sollemly thinking about life, smoking a woodbine. The dog merrily dashing from tree to tree. Stalking people also engaged in similar pursuits. Shitting downwind then running naked through the smell. Nothing better than shitting in a wood, smoking a fag. Peering between the heather for people. Almost anything can be achieved in the woods, do you realise how easy it would be to murder a person youve never met then bury them in the woods, whose gunna look for them, and the woods can be big you know. Take the Russian woods, millions of people raped and murdered in those woods, the biggest woods. The air you breath is probably enfused with the bodies of a million Russians. Think about that the next time you breath or speak. Those shitty remarks, the breath you used, Russians died for that. Contemplation in the woods, contemplating Russians.

3. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

Me when I'm rhymin', remarkable timin'
    Shorty's with brown eyes that sparkle like diamonds
    Us in the park when we played on the swings
    These are a few of MY favorite things

4. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

yeah count me in, ill write something and pm it you

5. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I will post up some examples later. most of them are brown