could i have some feedback this new track im working on please

really well mixed. i think its a little bit too stop starty, maybe if you put some little fills in the breaks? i do quite like the stop startynes as its unique. all in all its a well produced track. good work!

Sounds good to me mate, love the subtlety of the bass. You could try shortening some of the little pauses I think and maybe add some spot delays when the beat suddenly cuts every now and then. Their is room for a few other delay FX such as reverb on your crash sounds etc.

Love it! Agreed maybe shorten some of the breaks. Perhaps some very very subtle pad drone note that starts really quiet and gradually develops through the track. Note stays the same, and doesn't actually stop at all, it just mutates as the track moves on. Give the listener a feeling of tensity, waiting for a final drop. Perhaps. :)

It is simple and good. Wish there was more floating around in the high regions but that is just a matter of opinion.

thanks for all the feedback...just about everything you've said is what i going to add or change to this. thanks peoples

Back
Top Bottom