could i have some feedback on this please

I love you too dubsta:hold_hand

I thought is was good.
Just opinion on this put I think the top of the bass could use just a little dirt. Other than that nothing to complain about.

You know this really is a good song when is going to be finished.

You know this really is a good song when is going to be finished.

its finished now....ill post up ful track later this week and seee what you think...maybe a free 320 for you if you likey

Ohhh yeaaa, oldskool v i b e s <3

Work on the kick a bit mate, it's way too ravey :p Maybe just bring down the decay a bit..
Also it sounds as if the bass is (almost?) clipping, perhaps eq down the freqs around 100-200 hz a bit so the real sub comes forward a bit more (40-60hz)

Ohhh yeaaa, oldskool v i b e s <3

Work on the kick a bit mate, it's way too ravey :p Maybe just bring down the decay a bit..
Also it sounds as if the bass is (almost?) clipping, perhaps eq down the freqs around 100-200 hz a bit so the real sub comes forward a bit more (40-60hz)

thanks matey....will do

Very nice groove I hear a clicking noise that I would love to hear gone but i cant tell what its from on my crap headphones. also i can hear another instrument (probably bass or high lead motif) coming in towards the end but I'm assuming the final version will be way longer. Really enjoyed it though and definitely want to hear the finished mix.

Very nice groove I hear a clicking noise that I would love to hear gone but i cant tell what its from on my crap headphones. also i can hear another instrument (probably bass or high lead motif) coming in towards the end but I'm assuming the final version will be way longer. Really enjoyed it though and definitely want to hear the finished mix.

thanks matey...yeah, the clicking is only on soundcloud....the original file is fine....but itll be mastered and full version posted up...the middle break is sick but its not in this clip.

thanks for listening

Back
Top Bottom