Could do with some forum help.

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
So as some of you may know, I'm part of a 5 man group called the "Dead Noise System". We produce and DJ the deeper side of dubstep (none of that skrillex / knife party type shit).

Anyway, onto the reason why I am posting this thread.......We want to reach out to more people with our music. Like I said, we DJ every Sunday 5 - 7 gmt on www.dubstepfm, but apart from that, it's all to do with promoting ourselves. We have just started up a new youtube page for our work, and I wondered if any of you would be so kind as to take a look, maybe subscribe, and if you're feeling really generous, and have your own youtube page, maybe link us up on your page? Obviously we'll return the favour.

Now I know this is a dnb forum, and I'm trying to promote dubstep. But please, dont be narrow minded, if you heard some of the stuff we play and produce, I think you'll be pleasently surprised! It's honestly none of that commercial shit that everyone classifies as dubstep nowadays, it's a lot darker, and sinister. And theres no screeching high pitched bitcrushed wobbles any where in sight lol

Anyway, here's all the relative links

Youtube

Facebook

Soundcloud

Hey fletch , you should try to send your stuff to some youtube promoters , especially Thedubstepdealer, he helped me out a great deal when I still made dubstep :)

Subbed on YT but was one step ahead of ya with the other pages ;)

Medals? :)

Nah messing, keep up the good work Fletch and DNS crew! Loving the vibe

Back
Top Bottom