Could do with some forum help.

Discussion in 'Production' started by Mr Fletch, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

So as some of you may know, I'm part of a 5 man group called the "Dead Noise System". We produce and DJ the deeper side of dubstep (none of that skrillex / knife party type shit).

Anyway, onto the reason why I am posting this thread.......We want to reach out to more people with our music. Like I said, we DJ every Sunday 5 - 7 gmt on www.dubstepfm, but apart from that, it's all to do with promoting ourselves. We have just started up a new youtube page for our work, and I wondered if any of you would be so kind as to take a look, maybe subscribe, and if you're feeling really generous, and have your own youtube page, maybe link us up on your page? Obviously we'll return the favour.

Now I know this is a dnb forum, and I'm trying to promote dubstep. But please, dont be narrow minded, if you heard some of the stuff we play and produce, I think you'll be pleasently surprised! It's honestly none of that commercial shit that everyone classifies as dubstep nowadays, it's a lot darker, and sinister. And theres no screeching high pitched bitcrushed wobbles any where in sight lol

Anyway, here's all the relative links

Youtube

Facebook

Soundcloud

2. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

3. horace111

horace111 My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)

Hey fletch , you should try to send your stuff to some youtube promoters , especially Thedubstepdealer, he helped me out a great deal when I still made dubstep :)

4. equilibrium

equilibrium Member

you guys should make a silent film and score it with future tech/dubstep. that would get popular. just an idea.

5. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Subbed on YT but was one step ahead of ya with the other pages ;)

Medals? :)

Nah messing, keep up the good work Fletch and DNS crew! Loving the vibe