cost

SPo0n

Lurker alert!
how much would i expect to pay for decent decks, mixer, speakers, and whatever else i'd need to start dj'ing (not including vinyl)? second hand or new..

also any recommendations.

for the price of one technics turntable i can get one of those "beginner" packages, is it worth it?

just to clarify.. is it worth spending extra on technics (about twice as much though.... puzzles me as to why), or should i get one of those beginner packages?

what mixers are "good"?

yeah i am on a tight budget but if someone can justify why i should spend so much .. go ahead!

i am starting out too, and i am not exactly wealthy or anything. i been told by a few of my dj friends, do what you gotta do, make sure you spend money on something worth spending money on. turntables...go with what is pretty much the industry standard, Technics. (you'll be able to play out anywhere if you start on these) why spend 100 dollars or so less, and have something that you may want to eventually upgrade on..therefore spending even more money in the long run.
made sense.... save..spend your money on good quality stuff and you will be happy you did. they'll last you a long time.
:)

Back
Top Bottom