Cosmic - New Demo on Soundcloud and 320kbps Mp3 inside

hmmmm. i'm undecided on this track. i think i like it. theres alot of nice sounds in there, but when the first drop comes, i think theres too much going on. quite a lot of preset sounding sounds as well.

the second drop, i prefer, but its missing something, and not quite in sync with the rest of the track.

it is musically, quite a good track. theres just something i can't quite put my finger on.

i think, now listening again, and to your dubstep track. it might be too much reverb. not entirely sure tho.

hmmmm. i'm undecided on this track. i think i like it. theres alot of nice sounds in there, but when the first drop comes, i think theres too much going on. quite a lot of preset sounding sounds as well.

the second drop, i prefer, but its missing something, and not quite in sync with the rest of the track.

it is musically, quite a good track. theres just something i can't quite put my finger on.

i think, now listening again, and to your dubstep track. it might be too much reverb. not entirely sure tho.

Thanks for the crits, I'll take them into consideration. I really appreciate it when forum members have the cojones to be honest.

And I'm going to be honest with you Rob. Just listened to your tunes on soundcloud. All bangers :D

cheers mate. i'm not the best for feedback as i'm no pro. i try not to take it all to seriously. constructive criticism is the best kind of feedback IMO. helps you to move on.

the dubstep track on ya cloud was large as well ;)

Back
Top Bottom