32: Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Know SKC Remix
33: Logistics - Warehouse

Mix recorded: November 2009
Mix length: 1:20:28
File size: 184.1 MB

Link to Sound Cloud Mix Page

Last edited:
looks filthy as fuck! on the download!

Absoloute Zero & Subphonics - The Code Future Cut Remix one of my all time favs ;)

noice one

Thanks mate. Hope you enjoy the mix. Would love to know what you think of it.

sickness .. will leave feedback after i listen

Thanks... I look forward to hearing what you think of the mix. :D

sick tune man:D

(y)

looks filthy as fuck! on the download!

Absoloute Zero & Subphonics - The Code Future Cut Remix one of my all time favs ;)

Thanks Hektikz. Hope you like the mix. I recently got the Armageddon lp purely for that track. Had to stick it in the mix asap.. wicked track. Would love to hear what you think of the mix.

completely agree Hektikz, massive mix coshh big ups mate!!

:D:D:D

Thanks sketcha... Glad you liked this one :respekt:

does indeed look like flith.

and...im guessing you must spend just about every free moment mixing, right?

Hope you enjoy :teeth:

Almost every free moment... Getting busier though, and not getting as much free time as I did have and would like to have... I've been spending the whole day on the decks on Saturdays, usually bout 10 hours. That's why I been managing to upload about a mix a week lately.

Thanks for the download. (y)

Hope you enjoy :teeth:

Almost every free moment... Getting busier though, and not getting as much free time as I did have and would like to have... I've been spending the whole day on the decks on Saturdays, usually bout 10 hours. That's why I been managing to upload about a mix a week lately.

Thanks for the download. (y)

mate, you need to get yourself a girlfriend.

just kiddin. 10 hours is Marky league. im a wreck after about 3-4

mate, you need to get yourself a girlfriend.

just kiddin. 10 hours is Marky league. im a wreck after about 3-4

Lol... I tried that, resulted in me not posting or mixing for about a year. Split up with her beginning of this year, got back into the dnb and mixing September once I finished my apprenticeship. Im gonna marry drum and bass know instead :rinsed:

By 10 hours I never ment that I solid mix for that long... What I do is just mix, then I start getting idea's and where I have so many records I then have to search through them to get the tracks out. Once I have enough idea's and a direction then I pull out loads of tracks from that idea/direction and put them into my two records boxes for easy mixage. I then mix a couple hour long sets, may even listen to one in between... then go back and perform the perfect final mix heavily influenced by the days mixing for the forum :teeth:

The longest set I have managed (recorded) is four hours, and can be found in my archive :D

Lol... I tried that, resulted in me not posting or mixing for about a year. Split up with her beginning of this year, got back into the dnb and mixing September once I finished my apprenticeship. Im gonna marry drum and bass know instead :rinsed:

By 10 hours I never ment that I solid mix for that long... What I do is just mix, then I start getting idea's and where I have so many records I then have to search through them to get the tracks out. Once I have enough idea's and a direction then I pull out loads of tracks from that idea/direction and put them into my two records boxes for easy mixage. I then mix a couple hour long sets, may even listen to one in between... then go back and perform the perfect final mix heavily influenced by the days mixing for the forum :teeth:

The longest set I have managed (recorded) is four hours, and can be found in my archive :D

and i thought i l loved drum and bass! :not_worth

sick sick mix tighter than a nuns fadge! loving the darkside!! big up coshhhHHHH uuurgggGGHHHHHH!

oohhh yeah bit nawwwty this one, flowed very nice
enjoyed alot of the mixes, had it on my phone past few days, few very lil slips
Fuckin Flithy.... needs more than that for me ;)

This is Fu@king Dope!!! 62:00min till 68:00 is off the chains!!! play that part over non stop !!! might be some played out tracks but those mixes are killer!! Mad Respect Coshh !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom