26: Logistics - Together
>> Andy C - Recharge

Mix recorded: October 2009
Mix length: 1:03:43
File size: 145.8 MB

Link to Sound Cloud Mix Page

Last edited:
Likin the look of this, nice one..

Thanks, hope you enjoy... Thought I'd have a dig through the crates at some of the first vinyls I ever bought. It's a real shame Zinc has moved away from drum and bass, he really knew how to lay down some good jump up :(.

Looks a good mix, not agreeing with the title though.

Thanks. Hope you enjoy.

The title is relevant to me... It's a mix of the tunes that I first bought of vinyl when I started dj... Tunes which kinda got me into dnb. It was the jump up i was into at the time, hence the name.

You fucker Greg! Saw Roni Size - Scrabbled Eggs and now have the worst beer munchies ever!

Scrambled eggs on toast it is... Despite the fact its midnight!

You fucker Greg! Saw Roni Size - Scrabbled Eggs and now have the worst beer munchies ever!

Scrambled eggs on toast it is... Despite the fact its midnight!

Lol all about the midnight munch... Im having microwaved chicken supreme... I missed dinner cause im on lates but I always get one left out :D

Edit

Scrambled eggs though!!! That is my perfect beer munch.. So many times have I made scrambled egg @ 3am lol

Last edited:
Thanks. Hope you enjoy.

The title is relevant to me... It's a mix of the tunes that I first bought of vinyl when I started dj... Tunes which kinda got me into dnb. It was the jump up i was into at the time, hence the name.

Maybe to you but there are some tunes there that were about before the genre 'jump up' was even heard of.

Not trying to cause any beef just my opinion.

Maybe to you but there are some tunes there that were about before the genre 'jump up' was even heard of.

Not trying to cause any beef just my opinion.

Thats fine... I wasn't around back then lol. The title is pretty loose, I was gonna call it chedder lol. I know your not @ beef :wave:

Just to help me figure this out... I know a couple tracks like 'broken road' I wouldn't really say was jump up, but what tracks you reffering too. Need a bit of a history lesson methinks :D. To be honest im not even sure when half of them came out, just pretty much the first lot I bought. They where all full release and probably represses from years ago lol.

:

Just to help me figure this out... I know a couple tracks like 'broken road' I wouldn't really say was jump up, but what tracks you reffering too. Need a bit of a history lesson methinks :D. To be honest im not even sure when half of them came out, just pretty much the first lot I bought. They where all full release and probably represses from years ago lol.

01: Zinc - Sharp Shooter
07: Mickey Finn & Aphrodite - Bad Ass
08: Andy C & Shimon - The Quest
09: Origin Unknown - Broken Road
15: Photek & Die - Thunder
>> Roni Size - Trust Me
17: Moving Fusion - Turbulance
24: Roni Size - Trust Me VIP
>> Andy C - Recharge

I wouldn't call any of the above Jump Up as most of them tunes were released in the 90's (95/96/97/98) and i'm pretty sure Photek would hate being pigeon holded as Jump Up.

01: Zinc - Sharp Shooter
07: Mickey Finn & Aphrodite - Bad Ass
08: Andy C & Shimon - The Quest
09: Origin Unknown - Broken Road
15: Photek & Die - Thunder
>> Roni Size - Trust Me
17: Moving Fusion - Turbulance
24: Roni Size - Trust Me VIP
>> Andy C - Recharge

I wouldn't call any of the above Jump Up as most of them tunes were released in the 90's (95/96/97/98) and i'm pretty sure Photek would hate being pigeon holded as Jump Up.

Wow, That is an eye opener. Shows what I know lol. Ima stick with just drum and bass in future lol :D

Back
Top Bottom