Coshh September 2009 Studio Mix

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
For those who havnt heard me before im Dj Coshh.... and I like mixing DnB :teeth:

Been away from the decks for awhile. Was never able to record any mixes as my ex decided that my laptop belonged to her ............:rinsed:

Anyways. Got given a PC the other day so have got straight back on the decks. I havn't bought a record for nearly six months though so it's not full of brand new tunes.

I am back on the drum and bass know, and should have more than enough cash again soon... So look out for more fresher mixes once I have splashed some cash. :)

01. Ed Rush & Optical - Perfect Drug
>> Ram Trilogy - Titan
02. Ed Rush & Optical - Sicknote Ill Skills Remix
03. Johnny L - Harry ???
04. Kryptic Minds - Jealous Skies
05. Leon Switch - Subway
06. Noisia - Crank
07. Total Science - Insomnia
08. Break - Ringing Ears
09. Icicle & Nymfo - Frankie Mountain
10. Lynx - Dodo
11. Bengal & Coki - Night Digital Soundboy Remix
12. Andy C & Shimon - The Quest
13. Break - Let It Happen
14. Muffler - Embrace
>> Q Project - Ask Not VIP
15. MI:ST - Outerspace
16. Noisia & Teebee - Shower for an Hour
17. Hive - The Definition
18. Chase & Status - Loader
19. Noisia - Concussion
20. Gridlok - Skanka
21. Ed Rush & Optical - Pacman
>> Bad Company - The Pulse
22. Break - The Drone
23. S.P.Y - Ghost Ship
24. SKC - The Code Remix
25. Photek - Age of Empires

Download

Enjoy :teeth:

Last edited:
damn, it's been a while. glad to see you're still at it! always were one of the most talented forum DJs. the only downside to this is you and noize running the competitions from now on :ban:

11531.gif

the link don't work fool!

I did say this might be the case... Duno wtf i done wrong there... I loaded it to soundcloud and it jst says creating wave :-/

I wanted to go to bed have to be up @ 5am.. but i wil stay up to 12 to post the other link :rinsed:

I remember listening to your mixes all the time when I first joined the forum. On the download now man, will try & give some feedback when I can.

damn, it's been a while. glad to see you're still at it! always were one of the most talented forum DJs. the only downside to this is you and noize running the competitions from now on :ban:

Thanks man... First mix I have recorded since January, so I hope it's up to scratch.

Hope you enjoy :teeth:

Nice mix mate, like the jungle touches in there. Jungle is comin bk for real............tbh it never really went away!

It is Ask Not VIP you tease in aswell isn't it & not Ask Not?! Peace.

Back
Top Bottom