Coshh - October 2009 Studio Mix

YES. Carnage is such an awesome tune. I'm at that point in the mix right now, I'll let you know what I think of the rest when I finish it. Sick mix man.

Carnage is devilish :twisted:.... I look forward to hearing what you think of the rest of the mix. :respekt:

Anything with Telepathy deserves a listen, that was on the first LP I ever bought, sick rinse!

Feedback in the week (y)

Anything with Telepathy deserves a listen, that was on the first LP I ever bought, sick rinse!

Feedback in the week (y)

Yeah Telepathy is a real dirter of a track. Bit of a bitch to mix as it kicks in on the half phrase and losses any beat/sign/melody/anything :confused: to mix on 2 phrases into the intro. It's the old mix of faith lol.

I had to give it a little nudge, when you get that last couple of bars with the snare and hi hats right on the drop, realise it had spread away a little.. listen real closely and your might hear it lol, my rule is generally on pitch shifting, but jst had to do or die lol, and that would of ruined the mix.

Hopes you enjoys anyways fella.

Last edited:
yes mate this is awesome! really liked it, first one of ur many many many mixes u got floating about that ive actually listened to, will def be checking the others! nice one coshh!

yes mate this is awesome! really liked it, first one of ur many many many mixes u got floating about that ive actually listened to, will def be checking the others! nice one coshh!

Thanks mate. Feeback is really appretaited :respekt:

Here is the link to my archive, where I have collected all my mixes floating around to one place, so you can listen at your leisure. It here http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=32484

Back
Top Bottom