Download Link

Last edited:
rubstep :tut: coshh

:teeth:

Downloading naow

edit:

Link is live now mate if you wanna try again :teeth:

hope this isnt a filth fest like the last one coshh

Dunno, I'm still exploring... I think this tracklist is quite varied, but I think im still scratching the surface. I will have work through tracklist asap, can't do all the tracks of the top of my head like i used to with dnb, but im sure in time it will come..... and im having great time mixing, like when i first started mixing dnb... hardly have enough time between electro and dub. All opinions welcome :teeth:

Link is live now mate if you wanna try again :teeth:

Dunno, I'm still exploring... I think this tracklist is quite varied, but I think im still scratching the surface. I will have work through tracklist asap, can't do all the tracks of the top of my head like i used to with dnb, but im sure in time it will come..... and im having great time mixing, like when i first started mixing dnb... hardly have enough time between electro and dub. All opinions welcome :teeth:

did you ever check the thread I posted in your visitor messages?

cool. gonna listen on lunch and ill let you know. can u taker a listwen at mine when u get a chance be good to get feedback from you. its in member mixes. january mix

Nice one... yeah I'll definatly go and grab yours. Am on lates today, so if im not too busy can usually get a bit of time to listen. Downloading :)

Had a listen mate was impressed. Not such a fan of dubstep. But im deffinately gonna start going through your dnb mixes as u got skills man, i will definately be checking your mixes from now on. Big up.

Had a listen mate was impressed. Not such a fan of dubstep. But im deffinately gonna start going through your dnb mixes as u got skills man, i will definately be checking your mixes from now on. Big up.

Nice one mate... glad you liked it. Reminds me that I need to check yours out... I'll have another listen over the weekend, did have a quick listen the other day :teeth:

nice one rudeboy, will check it out!

Nice one Jay, hope you likey

Back
Top Bottom