Coshh - Electro/Funky House thing

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Little house mix thing, I been trying out. Bout 40mins.. Would appreciate any feedback and opinions.

01. Deadmau5 - Animal Rights
>> Zinc - Wile Out
03. Ed Solo & D'Ekline - Wamp Wamp
04. Dave Night - At Night
05. Deadmau5 - Ghost 'N' Stuff
06. Lazy Rich & Sue Cho - Hello
07. Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica
08. Porter Robinson - Say My Name
09. Spencer & Hill - Less Go
10. Diplo - C'mon
11. Static Revenger - Vegas Vandalism Remix
12. Kry Wolf - Stand Up Udachi Remix
13. Magnectic Man - Perfect Strranger Steve Angello Remix

http://www.sendspace.com/file/szwlx7

Nice one Muzza would love to now what you think. Have you been trying some different stuff out recently aswell?

only a little bit man, got about 6 vinyl which only ever come out when im wasted! In need of a second CD deck ideally has i cant afford to keep up with drum n bass vinyl let alone anything else aswell!!

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

wicked mix coshh well enjoyed it. Great tune selection and alot of tunes i havnt heard. Just the mix i needed! Whats the tune with the coin sample thats on at 24mins in?

only a little bit man, got about 6 vinyl which only ever come out when im wasted! In need of a second CD deck ideally has i cant afford to keep up with drum n bass vinyl let alone anything else aswell!!

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

wicked mix coshh well enjoyed it. Great tune selection and alot of tunes i havnt heard. Just the mix i needed! Whats the tune with the coin sample thats on at 24mins in?

Yeah mate I now exactly what you mean. I had been itching to get into other music, but it wasn't untill I got the second CD deck could I really afford to explore. I am now playing between dubstep and electro. I havn't really used my turntables or mixed drum and bass for a while now. I do intend to get up to scratch on all three again and have the versatility to play multi genre night all night long.

Really appreciate the feedback. Glad you enjoyed the mix. The tune with the mario coin sample is Spencer & Hill - Let's Go. Nice one for checking it out. :teeth:

niceone coshh. love a bit of the electro

Thanks TF, hope your all good. Would love any feedback you might have on this mix.

Does anyone now any electro dj's or have any mixes I could listen too. Im just basically mixing as I would do drum and bass, double drops, long blends, teasers etc.. but I havnt heard anything in a way of mix at all from another dj.. Would be interested to see what there games are lol.

I get a feeling cut and shut mixes, with crappy acappala's loosley matched over the top, would this be about right lol?

Nice to see you posting some mixes here again mate, I've missed ya :D

Do love a bit of house too so I'm on this!

Nice one mate, hope you like this one. Would be great to have your opinions on it. Should be some more mixes coming in the next few weeks aswell. Hoping to get a few video's done too. :teeth:

I have added a couple of video's to youtube of me mixing the first 20mins of this mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
wish I had filters on my mixer. They look fun!

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

Thanks TF, hope your all good. Would love any feedback you might have on this mix.

Does anyone now any electro dj's or have any mixes I could listen too. Im just basically mixing as I would do drum and bass, double drops, long blends, teasers etc.. but I havnt heard anything in a way of mix at all from another dj.. Would be interested to see what there games are lol.

I get a feeling cut and shut mixes, with crappy acappala's loosley matched over the top, would this be about right lol?

this is all i do. Most electro djs will just blend for an hour.... But this gets a bit boring. mixing like its dnb ftw! Russla mixes electro as well.

tracklist looks nice, on this :thumbs up:

Nice one hope you like :teeth:

wish I had filters on my mixer. They look fun!

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

this is all i do. Most electro djs will just blend for an hour.... But this gets a bit boring. mixing like its dnb ftw! Russla mixes electro as well.

Nice, would love to here some mixes from you guys.

Good to see more heads branching out, I'll get on this when I get home. Mix some of this kind of stuff myself, more into the heavier breaks though. Check out my mix if you got a minute!

Good to see more heads branching out, I'll get on this when I get home. Mix some of this kind of stuff myself, more into the heavier breaks though. Check out my mix if you got a minute!

Hey mate, thanks for checking. Hope you like this mix, I only just started branching out and there is lots of great music I keep finding besides dnb. I check out your mix after work. :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom