Coshh December Studio Mix

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
My laptop has died :( ... so I have been unable to record and pimp my mixes online as of late.. However I pulled out my old tape deck, recorded a mix to tape then recorded from the tape back to a pc; seamlessly joining the two halfs in a wave editor, my only grip is slighlty less quality, but is still good quality, jst not as good as directly recording to laptop...:teeth: Enjoy

01. Axwell feat Max’C – I found You High Contrast Oldskool Revenge mix
>> Q Project – Ask Not VIP
02. MI:ST – Outerspace
03. The Invaders – The Source Break Remix
04. Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch – Far East
05. Leon Switch – Subway
06. Logistics – Together VIP
07. Camo Feat Nina – Too Close
08. Logistics – The Trip
09. Samurai – I Wanna be with you feat Charlotte
10. Greg Packer – Tears Inside
11. Break – Let It Happen
12. Clipz & Die – Get Closer Rockers mix
13. Splittin’ Atoms – Smash It
14. Hazard – Mr Happy
>> Moving Fusion – Turbulence
15. Modified Motion & Faction – 2001 Majistrates & Nicol Remix
16. Xample – Mutants
17. Sub Focus – Swamp Thing
18. Kill Em All Cooh Remix
19. State Of Mind – Surreality
20. Calyx & Teebee – The Quest
21. Future Engineers – Chasm Re-Up
22. Xample – Low Down
23. Cyantific – Disconnected
24. Lynx – Disco Dodo
25. Ed Rush & Optical – Pacman Ram Trilogy Remix
>> Bad Company – The Nine
26. The Upbeats – Tonka
27. Twisted Individual – Galloping Elephants
28. Gridlok – Hollywood
29. Ed Rush & Optical – DNA
>> Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce – Alien Girl
30. The Code SKC Remix
31. Culture Shock – Bypass
32. Total Science – Insomniac
>> Ram Trilogy – No Reality

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F97M9VH3

yeah man ! any mix with Turbulence , Alien Girl, No Reality and the Nine has got to be worth checking! on the download now sir will give some feedback when i've had a listen

you love the ask not vip, dont u m8. Think ive heard it every mix of yours so far, lol

its 1 of my faves as well, so simple and u can wack it into any mix anywhere, great teaser.

Bin around a while as well

you love the ask not vip, dont u m8. Think ive heard it every mix of yours so far, lol

its 1 of my faves as well, so simple and u can wack it into any mix anywhere, great teaser.

Bin around a while as well

I try to put anthem's in as teasers, it is a track which is well played and people can associate with it; grabs attention in essance. The same sort of tracks will crop up time and time again in my mixes and used in different contexts. When a user browses the site and see's tracks which they can associate with it is more likely to get a download. :teeth:

Common teases I use and always probably will are things like:

Alien Girl
The Nine
Ask Not VIP
True Romance
Fire and Water
Phantom Force
Squash
Outerspace
The One
Rah
Turbulance
Talk to Frank and so on..... Many DJ's do much the same but I try to ensure that tracklist is reletive to my own taste and style, therefore keeping my mixes associated to Coshh as best I can. :D

Last edited:
nice one, bit jumpier then what you've been making as of late

:respekt: Cheers for the download... This is one of my mixes where I have tried to include a broad tracklisting, going from the more liquidy sounds, stepping up into the jump-up and finally finishing with a slightly darker tip. :teeth: .... I think of late I was concentrating on quite a dark tip... but tis nice to throw more than one style into a mix, if done right I feel can work quite well.

:respekt: Cheers for the download... This is one of my mixes where I have tried to include a broad tracklisting, going from the more liquidy sounds, stepping up into the jump-up and finally finishing with a slightly darker tip. :teeth: .... I think of late I was concentrating on quite a dark tip... but tis nice to throw more than one style into a mix, if done right I feel can work quite well.

yes very well said, especially when playing in front of a crowd which different tastes.

Back
Top Bottom