Coshh - A Journey Through Jump Up. Nearly 3 hour Mix! (Jump Up Madness Vol.06)

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Coshh - A Journey Through Jump Up (Jump Up Madness Vol.06)

Done this mix over the weekend to continue in my Jump Up Madness series... As I don't have a great deal of up front Jump Up tracks I felt I would do a nice long mix using the tunes from my collection. It ranges roughly from 2003 to date, and is in no particular order, other than what mixed well with the previous track. I also wanted to ensure that I started with 'Let the Story Begin' and ended with 'The End'. Any feedback of the mix is always appreciated.

Seem to be having a little trouble uploading this mix to my mix server.... I have added a megaupload download link in the mean time. Hope you enjoy. Thanks

01: Sub Focus - Let the Story Begin
>> Play Me VIP
02: Pendulum - Another Planet
>> Bad Company - Planet Dust
03: Mysterons Baron Remix
04: Zinc - Steroidz
05: Zinc - Fairfight Friction Remix
06: Q Project - Trouble Marky & Bungle Remix
07: Zinc - Moonboots
08: Fresh - All That Jazz
09: Crystal Clear - Two Tone Sound
10: Crossfire - Hydra
11: Nicol & Majistrates - Upside Down
12: Roni Size - Bullet Time
13: Swabe - Skintflint
14: Chase & Status - Druids
15: Dillinja - Bell Tune
16: J Majik & Wickaman- Raging Bull
17: Sub Focus - Flamenco
18: Fresh - Living Daylights
19: Q Project - Ask Not
20: Dubplate Killah
21: Clipz - Holdtight
22: Jaydan - Rise Up
23: The Force - Dropzone
24: G Dub vs Taxman - Snowman
25: Hazard - Use Your Brain
26: G Dub - Tink Ya Bad
27: Potential Bad Boy - Warn Ya
28: Taxman - Too Bad VIP
>> TC - Game Over
29: Fresh - Heavyweight
30: EZ Rollers - Ready for Love Clipz Remix
31: Fresh - X Project
32: A & E - The Code
33: Clipz - Wake Up Call
34: Taxman - Spaceman
35: Heist - Dont Hold Back
36: Taxman - The Rebate 2007
37: G Dub - Beast City
38: Chop Suey
39: Basher - Biometrix
40: Dope Skillz - Who Are You
41: Taxman - The Rebate
42: Die & Clipz - Climate Change
43: G Dub - Buss Up
44: Modified Motion & Faction - 2001 Nicol & Majistrates Remix
45: The Force - Something Out There
46: Dirty Games Too Damn Hard Remix
47: Xample - Low Down
48: Sub Focus - Rocket
49: Hazard - Wonkey Donkey
50: Nicol & Majistratea - Jungle Story feat Fatman D
51: Modified Motion & Faction - Dont Go
52: Hazard - Super Drunk
53: Ebondy Dubster - Rah
54: Clipz - Rubbish
55: Dillinja - OI
56: Clipz & Die - Number 1 VIP
57: G Dub - Chinatown
58: Hazard - Enuff is Enuff VIP
59: Krust - Follow Da Vision
60: Shimon - The Shadow Knows
61: Deadmau5 - Ghost N Stuff Sub Focus Remix
62: Total Science - Insomniac
63: Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
64: Cooh - Kill Em All
65: Moving Fusion - Knows The Time
66: Die & Ben Westbeeche - Get Closer
67: Clipz - Slippery Slopes
68: Jonny L - Back To Your Roots Friction & K - Tee Remix
69: Zinc - Steppin Stones
70: Dr Octagon - Aliens Sub Focus Remix
71: Simon Bassline Smith & Drumsound - The End

Mix recorded: November 2009
Mix length: 2:46:09
File size: 380 MB

Link to Sound Cloud Mix Page

Last edited:
Coshh! Are you on a mixing mission recently or something?! Niceone - I dont normally go for the Jumpup mixes but this has some good tunes in and will keep me entertained for 3hours at work.

YES! this looks absolutely sick. Baare of my old favourites in there. Guna have to set aside some time for this bad boy!

Coshh! Are you on a mixing mission recently or something?! Niceone - I dont normally go for the Jumpup mixes but this has some good tunes in and will keep me entertained for 3hours at work.

I am indeed :D ... This is back to how I used to be before. Try and get a mix up a week. The records I ordered this week never turned up, so was a good chage to go through my collection. Spent 10 hours on my decks on Saturday, and this is the end result. Hope you enjoy this one mate, any feedback is always appreciated.

YES! this looks absolutely sick. Baare of my old favourites in there. Guna have to set aside some time for this bad boy!

Thanks Nuera. Hope you enjoy this one. Really enjoyed your mix, Im going to give it another listen before I comment, as I was a little worst for wear yesturday... The tease with The Code was sick!! and the Driftwood mix was as good as I thought it would be.

Any feedback of this is appreciated too mate! :D

very nice so far, living daylights into ask not was saweet, seeing as i dont have time to listen to it all now im going to presume the last 340 odd tracks are as well done as the first 30

Finally got round to checking this tonight man, stuck it on as soon as i got home and went about all my business with it on!
What can I say, this mix is absolute FIYAA! there were so many bits where i found myself smiling during a big mix! bought me back so many memories man some of those tunes I havnt heard for time and it was so nice to hear them again!
Fair play for being able to smash out such a long mix so cleanly beat matching was absolutely spot on, Eqing was crisp as well, all the mixes seemed to work so well together!

I actually nearly shouted "Fuck Off" when this dropped lol, LOVE Bell tune so much.

>> TC - Game Over

Was toooo much as well.

Just so many classics in here man, its unreal. This mix is definately staying around for a while, If they let me have my MP3 back on at work this is definately going to be my "get me thru the day mix"
Maximum respect man, I had your others on the d/l as well but my computer crashed halfway through :( , so il get through the others this week

Finally got round to checking this tonight man, stuck it on as soon as i got home and went about all my business with it on!
What can I say, this mix is absolute FIYAA! there were so many bits where i found myself smiling during a big mix! bought me back so many memories man some of those tunes I havnt heard for time and it was so nice to hear them again!
Fair play for being able to smash out such a long mix so cleanly beat matching was absolutely spot on, Eqing was crisp as well, all the mixes seemed to work so well together!

I actually nearly shouted "Fuck Off" when this dropped lol, LOVE Bell tune so much.

>> TC - Game Over

Was toooo much as well.

Just so many classics in here man, its unreal. This mix is definately staying around for a while, If they let me have my MP3 back on at work this is definately going to be my "get me thru the day mix"
Maximum respect man, I had your others on the d/l as well but my computer crashed halfway through :( , so il get through the others this week

Thanks NuEra. Really appreciate you took the time to listen it out, and also feedback. I really enjoyed mixing this set, as like you say it was bringin back lots of memories, and also I had a big grin for half the mixes... I wanted to have alot of classics, and had so many tunes I wanted in it, it just kept going lol. Don't think I could have much more fun sober, that wasnt sex lol.

Lmao @ nearly shouting 'Fuck Off'. I think I had a similar reaction to Capone track being mixed with The Code, like a instinctual appreciation reaction lol.. good stuff!

It's all about the covert mp3 operations.. Get skin coloured cables lol, or inbed the wire into your skin lol. No worries about the PC crashing, but it is nice to know that your planning on giving them a listen too, I hope you enjoy the other sets aswell. Thanks again for taking the time out to make a reply, I really appreciate it. Big ups yourself NuEra.

Last edited:
looks niice, will have a listen while "revising" later on... very nice so far, living daylights into ask not was saweet, seeing as i dont have time to listen to it all now im going to presume the last 40 odd tracks are as well done as the first 30

Thanks Jwood, Glad that your enjoying the mix so far. Hope that you enjoy the rest of mix just as much as the first once you get a chance to give it a listen. :)

this must have been a joy to mix. on it as with all of your mixes. nice one.

This was definatley a joy to mix, really enjoyed do this one. I hope you like listening to it just as much as I did making it. :D

control of substance hazardous to heath

total madness bare good tunes in this mix nice one

Thanks Gerbil. Glad you enjoyed :teeth:

Am on this when i get home tonight. saaaaaaaffffffeeeeeee

Thanks Freek, hope you enjoy. :respekt:

Monsieur Coshh, with deze old skool mixez, you are really spoiling uz! Too many good tunes to mention! Absolutely smashes it! Thanks as always! :respekt:

Thanks Thrawn... Glad you liking the recent mix I have put up. Big ups :teeth:

fml I downloaded this and im trying to figure out how im gunna go about listin to it haha. Tracklist looks massive though!

Lol, I think you'll have to split it onto 3 cd's if you got no other way... Hope you like it once you sort out how your gonna listen.

good as allways man. keep it up

:respekt:

Back
Top Bottom