Corpix - Sell Dem Soul

corpix

Dub Ryder
After reading the "Why do people not feedback on this forum?" thread I've decided to add a little info on this tune to hopefully get SOME feedback. The reason I came here was because the site I currently post on has a hate in for the style I'm into.

I'm new to this site so nobody knows how my production was before this tune unless you listen to other ones. As you can clearly notice the production on the latest tune is a vast improvement from the others. This tune I focused a lot on improving my drums and EQing.

Some feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'll even be willing to send out some 320's if people want;)

http://www.myspace.com/corpix

Last edited:
i hate to flame but you must be daft.
how are you going to come on here, whinge in the 'why dont people post feedback...' thread, when you yourself got 4 (!) posts, your FIRST post is a tune reqeusting feedback ffs, and more than anything, you havent left any feedback at all on this forum?

ill listen to your tune in a bit.

dont really fancy the snare and the hi hats as i like more pronounced hits, plus the snare sound overcompressed.
i like your kick, its weighty.
beat doesnt evolve through the tune which would be my peice of constructive critisism here.
do stuff with the beat.
i dont like the random raga jungle samples you sprinkled through out the tune,
couldve done with a bit more thought and originality behind it.
the pad work is a good idea, i use that a lot myself.
the bass sound the fithy saw + sub is alright but cant carry a tune all on its own.
all in all the tune is alright effort you just need to keep on keeping on, become the best at what you do.
i listened to your other tunes too which all have some interesting sounds in there.

i hate to flame but you must be daft.
how are you going to come on here, whinge in the 'why dont people post feedback...' thread, when you yourself got 4 (!) posts, your FIRST post is a tune reqeusting feedback ffs, and more than anything, you havent left any feedback at all on this forum?

ill listen to your tune in a bit.

That's because I came here for feedback. I left the other site I post on because of lack of it. So it makes sense why my first post would be about feedback. I didn't know I had to have a high post count to get some criticism. I thought this was about music, not popularity.

I know I haven't given any feedback out myself yet. I just haven't had the time because of shit I have been going through with my hard drive. Damn thing stopped working and I have ALL my music and a lot of samples on it. Once I regain all that was lost, I'll definitely be checking out other peoples tunes on here.

P.S. I ain't trying to start shit with ya:) Thank you for your criticism on the second post. As it is now the tune is complete, but I will definitely take some of your pointers into consideration on the next one.

P.S.S. While your here, post me links to some of your stuff so I may have a listen.

I didn't know I had to have a high post count to get some criticism. I thought this was about music, not popularity.

corpix may i be the first to say you are 100% right, you dont and its not.

you posted in the 'why dont people feedback on this forum' asking for feedback when you yourself never left any feedback, which is what i reacted to, admittedly a tad OTT.

its just manners mate, if you give feedback you will receive feedback, pretty basic concept im sure you agree.

heres a tune me and billy made last weekend, dont want to derail your thread though:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3wuxql

Back
Top Bottom