Corned Beef...

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
hey brof. what happened to fran? did your family get him in an honour killing or some such?
Not exactly. He was supposed to have an arranged marrige.

People found out, his family sent him to Dehli, where he's now married to a 4 foot asian lady called Sagg.

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
I know you are just looking for a way to tell us you love beef.

If you get a chance to try Montreal Smoked Meat - pretty much like corned beef, but smoked. Really decent stuff if you can find a good place. (Not sure if they would have this in the UK)

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The sheep molester knows.

My old dears partner is African, he has the most badass Corned Beef recipe known to mankind.

Involves various spices, Chickpeas, Onions & the Corned Beef, all cooked a rich Tomato Sauce, with Eggs cracked in at the last minute, all cooked in a Tagine with fresh Flatbreads & Parathas on the side.

Also, Corned Beef Hash/Bubble n Squeak is the hangover food of the Gods.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
corned beef hash .. yo ..

put on some peeled spuds, boiling away, ready to make your mash..

Corned beef chopped into chunks in your oven dish..

fry off some chopped onion, chuck that ontop of the c.beef ..

then empty on a can of baked beans, and a tin of toms ontop,

then a big old splash of worcester sauce, salt , peppers, big squirt of tommy k ..

mix togther with a wooded spoon or sumthin, wack in the oven for 30 mins on 200/gas 6-7 ..

as its bubbling away in the oven sort the mash..

big old pile of buttery mash, pour over the corned beef hash and dig in .. its cheap, its not pretty, it take around 5-10 mins to knock up, but it does the trick ..

chefs tip :D : poach two eggs, after you have poured your hash ontop of your mash, lay your 2 eggs ontop, then eat the egg with the harsh and spuds, yolk runs thru all the corned beef etc..

youknow it makes sense, gordon ramsay would throw it in your face, but it tastes nice as fuck so fuck it ..

corned beef hash, with buttery mashed potatoes and poached eggs ....... DONE

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Corned beef on toast, pure.Melts and rocks..but the visual quality of the beef varies so much, I just can´t buy it sometimes.

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
What about spam! ate literally a whole tin cold when i was pissed one night, and fooking hell, my heart felt like it was gunna stop, all the salt in it made me more dehydrated than i allready was. Stay well clear of the stuff now
Corned beef is ok, hated it when i was younger as it used to make me choke. Dunt mind it now