Copping a cheeky peek at the guy next to you at the urinals junk...

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
untold urinal comps/games;

1. i started before you
2. i finished after you
3. i finished before you
4. mines bigger
5.i can stand further back
6. i can hit that spot up there
7. cross swords?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Nobodys going to be safe at the forum piss up...

I'm going to be doing a "nob review thread" upon my return.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
very well but keep in mind i take of my sweater and t-shirt everytime i take a piss. alpha male. big. laser.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
a fair few years ago when i worked as a bar man i used to go to the toilet for a cheeky smoke. we had one of them guys like moskit, that give out the splash for the gash, spray for the lay, whatever. anyway one time i was stood chattin to him and he nudges me and nods in the direction of this guy at the corner urinal. the guy is swaying his piss between the urinal and his 2 bottles on the floor. we gave him a shout to tell him he was pissing in his bottles but he carried on.
after he'd finished his leak he picked the two bottles up, spun on his heel and as he walked past me and matey gave us a proper full on i know what the fuck i'm doing look and took a big swig from the bottle.
bog troll proceeds to say "you never see a black man do dat"
to which i reply "dont see many white folk do it either"

there was another guy who worked on the trams, proper old dude, used to come in about 11.30 after his shift. always just order a half pint of bods (the cheapest thing you could buy). seen him enough times ijn the toilet just pissing, bog troll give me a nudge one day and alerted me to the fact that he was a full time willy watcher outside of his job as a tram conducter. he'd literally lean against the wall pretending to piss and scope out lads nobs.

HA.

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
a fair few years ago when i worked as a bar man i used to go to the toilet for a cheeky smoke. we had one of them guys like moskit, that give out the splash for the gash, spray for the lay, whatever. anyway one time i was stood chattin to him and he nudges me and nods in the direction of this guy at the corner urinal. the guy is swaying his piss between the urinal and his 2 bottles on the floor. we gave him a shout to tell him he was pissing in his bottles but he carried on.
after he'd finished his leak he picked the two bottles up, spun on his heel and as he walked past me and matey gave us a proper full on i know what the fuck i'm doing look and took a big swig from the bottle.
bog troll proceeds to say "you never see a black man do dat"
to which i reply "dont see many white folk do it either"

there was another guy who worked on the trams, proper old dude, used to come in about 11.30 after his shift. always just order a half pint of bods (the cheapest thing you could buy). seen him enough times ijn the toilet just pissing, bog troll give me a nudge one day and alerted me to the fact that he was a full time willy watcher outside of his job as a tram conducter. he'd literally lean against the wall pretending to piss and scope out lads nobs.

HA.
that's fucked up man. People like that are a rare breed I guess